Sign in to follow this  
wolf_child

THIS SUCKS BIG TIME

MY TAMAGOTCHI V1 IS SOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING ;) WHEN I USE IT IT WILL PLAY NORMALY THEN AFTER 1 DAY IT WILL SHOW THE BATTERY WITH AN X THROUGH IT! SO THEN I HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE BATTERY AND PRESS THE B BUTTON AND THEN CHOOSE DOWNLOAD! IT REALLY SUCKS BECAUSE I HAD AN ITOTCHI(THE STRAWBERRY THING) AND THEN IT EVOLVED INTO A MIMITCHI (SOOO CUTE ;) ) THEN IT DID THE BATTERY X THING GRRRR I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT WILL CONTINUE TO AGE IT MAKES ME SOOOO MAD I EVEN CHANGED THE BATTERY BECAUSE I THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT BUT THERE WASNT BECAUSE I PUT IN A NEW ONE AND IT DID THE SAME THING GRRRRR GRRRR GRRRR ;) ;) ;) :) ;) :D :D

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE???

*TAKES DEEP DEEP BREATH AND PRESSES THE POST NEW TOPIC BUTTON*

Okay. First off, calm down. Deep breaths, in, out, in, out. Okay, now..

You may have the wrong kind of battery. Sometimes batteries that aren't correct for a system short out and cause a meltdown. I tried replacing an old battery with my stereo remote once, it freaked out. Anyway, try using a different but similar battery. ;) Hope I've helped.

I think you should get a new tamagotchi if it does this after you've already replaced the battery.

nO ITS THE EXACT BATTERY THAT THE INSTRUCTIONS SAID TO USE I CHECKED THAT FIRST THANKS FOR TRING THOUGH ;)

(POOR POOR MIMITCHI)

I was going to do that any ways i just have to save up my babysitting money first thanks for your help though ;)

buy a 3volt battery from a shop put it in then press b and download sometimes when you connect or play a game the cross will come tell you need a new battery

Ive already done that but thanks everyone for your help ;)

I'll just buy a new one ;)

ooo well

Wow, just one day?

If your V1 has a printed design, I'd give up on it.

I bought ALL the first V1 designs to learn later that they all have a horrible battery sucking issue. So that was a lot of money sunk in to basically useless tamagotchis. :angry:

Try to get one of the plain color V1 tamagotchis. Those batteries will last much longer.

I have a printed desing Tama and it lasted just as long as my sister's plain one. :angry: But anyway, you should have a 2032 battery. I just replaced mine recently after about 4 months.

The best thing to do would be to get a new tamagotchi. I hope you have your docket, because you should get a refund or exchange.