Dog the Bounty Hunter Comic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Dee and Cee are making a comic (the 7th grade ain't interfering with our comix) about Dog the Bounty Hunter. Actually, it's more like finishing. We have so far 34/46 pages complete.

It's called The Amazing, Retarded Adventures of Dog the Bounty Hunter. Cee is coming over to me house Saturday and we're planning to finish it.

We just need some ideas. You don't need to know about Dog much to add an idea. The six main characters are:

Dog -> Main char. and really stupid in comic

Beth -> Dog's wife, usually sarcastic and getting POed at Dog and Tim a lot

Tim -> Dog's brother, no stupider than Dog

Leland -> Dog's son that sometimes messes up but usually keeps things in order

Lyssa -> Dog's daughter that is usually on Beth's side but pretty bad when she finds a gun and can tend to steal cars or tie people up then steal their cars

Duane Lee -> Dog's other son that is pretty much just like Leland

The extra characters are:

Gary -> Dog's youngest son that tends to cause trouble for Dee and Cee

Bonnie Jo -> Dog's youngest daughter that is the same as Gary

Abbie and Travis -> Dog's granddaughter and grandson that are also like Gary and Bonnie Jo. Abbie is Lyssa's daughter

Cee and Dee -> Comic artists that show up sometimes

Cheese -> From Foster's home of imaginary friends, he just likes to bug Beth and recurringly shows up

Fugitives -> Dog's fugitives on the run

Random stick men -> They vary from Lyssa's victims to people they run into

so just come up with a hilarious idea and we may be able to use it.

If we can finish it, we'll begin working on the second one and a new version of the first one for TT to see!!

So we only need about 8 stories or so, is that to much to ask?

Hopefully not! :)

~Dee

That sounds so cool! I love that show, it's awesome. Just if your planning on publishing this it wouldn't be such a good idea because DTBH is probably copywritten, but it's cool for just something online like this. :)

Anyways, I'll brainstorm some ideas for you guys after, this homework is stummping me.

This is just for fun and retardedness. I LOVE DOG!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I'M WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS AND ADDING WAY TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!! I have like 20 Dog DVDs and I want to buy Dog merchandise but i dont know what stores sell them! omg....totally off topic....i just remembered he was arrested last year on september 14 and now know something. melly's birthday is evil federal marshall day! LOL

Please get in some ideas by tonite as i need them cos cee is coming over (hopefully) tomorrow mornin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me craziness. grade 7 has made me even more retarded that and alex on the buss. alex is carzy and s o a m i. that spaced looks like a word. soami. is that a word?

ok...so we need some ideas and if u find me being too random, i think you should know why! (HINT HINT : look up)

Still no ideas. >.>

I just can't think o one single thing. Remember, it can be totally random.

Some examples o already been used ideas:

•Dog, Beth and Tim set out to find their fugitive, Cheese. Cheese is captured and they entrust Tim to drive them to the jail. Tim is seen with a Pikachu on his shoulder and randomly decides to go to Las Vegas. Incidently, they end up in Das Vegas, some unknown city in the middle of nowhere and they run out of gas. Lyssa later shows up, claiming she hitch hiked. Eventually, their car is fixed and they head home. It ends with Tim deciding to go to New York.

•Lyssa and Beth are fooling around with Leland's hair and accidently make him a blondie. Dog cracks up from laughter and in attempt to un-dye his hair, the two dye his hair pink and put it into curls.

•Cee and Dee are put in charge of watching Gary and Bonnie Jo while Beth and Dog go out. Things start out fine but the kids apparently have handcuffs and decide to play bounty hunters. They tie the girls up upside down and hang them upside down in the living room. Cee and Dee are POed at Dog and Beth.

See? Random. Randomness is awesome.

~Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back