How old does a tamagotchi normally live?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beka

Reaction score
mine is 11 and i havn't seen the matchmaker come. when will i get a new tama character? :)

On v4 and v4.5, the matchmaker only seems to come for a few seconds.

If your Tamagotchi is not an oldie yet, here's how you see the matchmaker:

1. Set the time to 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm.

2. Wait one minute.

3. The matchmaker will come. Don't hesitate to press the B button or she'll be gone within 15 seconds. I'm not exaggerating. If anything, I'm overestimating the amount of time she stays on screen for.

is this ur first gen? if so the matchmaker might not even come. that happened to me 7 times.

yep its my first gen. i want a baby one again but jamie is an oldie and i have never seen the match maker

For the question in your topic, tamagotchis can live forever with some love and care. But, they will stop aging at the age of 99. TamaMum has experienced that before (I believe) and she said it got boring just taking care of an oldie.

Good Luck :)

If your Tamagotchi is an oldie, the matchmaker won't come at all.

MonkeyBoots55, I've always had the matchmaker come, even at 1st gen. On v4 and 4.5 she's very, very hard to catch seeing as she only stays on for 10 seconds. Try keeping the sound on.

And if you think I was joking about the 10 seconds, I'm not. If anything she stays on for shorter length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back