Sign in to follow this  
Admin

New TamaTalk Guides!

I am excited to announce that we have some new members on the TamaTalk Guides team! I would like to officially welcome Rachelgotchi, tamaw/pants & TigerLily013 to the team. :)

Congratulations!

Admin

I want to say thank you for noticing me out of the many who wish for such a thing at this community :) I promise to be honest, fair and work to the best of my ability! Congrats to my fellow mods as well tamaw/pants and RG :D You guys deserve this too.

Congrats! You guys are going to be great tamatalk guides! :)

Congradulations guys, I'm really glad you are part of the team as you are fab members and I know you will be really good guides. :)

..Oh..my.. :)

Congratz guys! Haha, I was really in a giggle when I saw tamaw/pants made it on the team. Haha, best looks, sorry, I knew the day would come for Tamaw/pants. Haha, sorry for excluding, sorry.

I thank the Admin team for noticing what I do. I am really, very happy, considering I've been here for just about 2 years and loving every part of it.

I knew they'd all be on there some day. And I promise to you that I'm not just saying that, you can just get this vibe around certain people on TT that they'll end up being a guide.

When I first saw that tamaw/pants was a guide while viewing a topic they replied to, I was like, "Hey, hey Rachel, do you see the TT guide badge type thing under tamaw/pants name? Cause I just want to make sure before I send them a message congratulating them and sounding stupid if they're not really and I'm seeing things.." xD

But then I found this topic, and found that the other two I got that vibe from were guides, I realized I wasn't seeing things.

Congrats to you all.

Broken~Wings

I was extremely surpirsed. ^^;

Congrads TL and RG! I actualy thought about you two as guides before I knew you were.

Thanks everyone!

Congrats! I am also trying to become a Tama Guide, that is my ultimate goal on here. :) You all deserve it. xD

~Kuchi~ :wub:

I was extremely surpirsed. ^^;

Congrads TL and RG! I actualy thought about you two as guides before I knew you were.

Thanks everyone!

*highfives*

You deserve it too :wub: I always thought you were a great poster and had lots of interesting insight into debates, discussions and problems that needed solutions.

Im beginning to feel left out xP All my best friends are becoming Moderators and Im not.

But Welcome guides =D

Congrats!! You guys all really deserve it. I found this topic by reading a thread that Tigerlily013 posted in today and I noticed the badge. I was like "Whoa....what did I miss?" :) So of course I headed over to the News section, where I found out tamaw/pants and Rachel Gotchi are now Guides as well! :wub: Congratulations!