My V4 is holding a ..... fork?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBoots55

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a baby and it is a v4. It's been a baby boy for ten minutes, but every 2 minutes it looks like it holds a fork. it does this little dance and then it gets off my screen and then goes back to normal. Has anyone else had this glitch?

Hmm, I've never heard of such a thing. But yeah maybe you should try feeding it, I would assume, since its holding a fork. lol

~Kuchi~ :wub:

lol, i did feed it but it wont eat anything. it just shakes its head

I don't recall anything that looks like that happening to me. Can you take a picture of it, upload the picture to PhotoBucket or ImageShack, and provide a link?

In general if it is hungry but won't eat, give it a time out and then try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a really weird glitch, but pretty cool too. I have never experienced it though. :wub: I'm glad you got it back to normal, I'm always worried when I find a glitch on my Tamagotchi.

My tamagotchi is a baby and it is a v4. It's been a baby boy for ten minutes, but every 2 minutes it looks like it holds a fork. it does this little dance and then it gets off my screen and then goes back to normal. Has anyone else had this glitch?
Don't worry!

I think/I can just rember my baby v4 tamagotchi boy did that too.

It does it for a while then get's over it!!!!

:mellow: :mellow: :(

Well, like they say, it could be hungry. Also, if it is a v3, a baby is a teletchi, and they kinda look like forks :( And, if it is a v4, if you press the C button, your tama does a little dance and then goes back to normal.

Oh, and can you maybe get a picture of it? I would like to see this fork. :(

hope i helped!

Maybe it was a virus babies usually get them after about 10 mins and they do look a bit like a fork!

Hope i helped

wat u depicted as "a fork" might b a tooth(meaning he has a toothache) and that also explains y he wont eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back