v4 and v4.5 school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi! I found out that when you send your tamagotchi to school, whether it's pre-school or elementary school, there is a certain amount of times you can go before you stop earning points for the day. As in skill points. You can send your tamagotchi to pre-school 10 times a day and each time you send it, you get 1 or 2 skill points, for a maximum of earning 20 skill points in school*. For regular elementary school, you can send your tamagotchi 10 times a day, and each time you send it, you get 4 skill points in a certain area depending on who your teacher is, for a maximum of 40 points a day. is this confusing? I hope i wrote it good :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

*You can go to school more than 10 x a day, but you stop earning skill points after the 10th time. you can still earn skill points in all areas for the games though, and the next day, you can earn skill points from school too. ;)

I think the amount of Skill Points you earn for each visit might depend on your fortune cookie star levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
no!! no wonder i stopped earning points i went to school and pre school more than 10 times i thought my tama was busted thanks SOOOO MUch!

no!! no wonder i stopped earning points i went to school and pre school more than 10 times i thought my tama was busted thanks SOOOO MUch!
[SIZE=8pt]Yourwelcome[/SIZE] ;)

How many times can ur tama go 2 work, my tama started out with 101 pts and now has 451 pts in 1 day...is this comfussing?

oh dats what happended to my tama a my job I thought it was a glitch i reset downloaded and everthing lol thanks though

Latest posts

Back