gender of babies....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex

Reaction score
i have two V2s, and am on my third generation. i started with two girls, then each girl had a girl via the matchmaker, then each of those girls had a girl via the matchmaker again. i was really hoping to breed them together at one point..... but it seems like they'll both be girls forever. this never happened on my V1s. :angry: is this just bad luck??

thaaanks

Well just relax it's ok :angry: Dont worry Im sure its just a run a bad luck (if thats what u wana call it) I mean its possible that at any time u will get a boy!!! Try treating them different so that they get different adults!!!

Hope I helped;)

How about trying out some of the theories that have been posted in the past about choosing the gender of the baby? I saw this theory posted recently (sorry I can't remember who it was) and they said it works almost every time for them.

When the Matchmaker comes to visit

Try : Press button A first if you want the baby to be the SAME gender as the adult.

Press button B first if you want the baby to be the OPPOSITE gender as the adult.

This one seems to have quite a good success rate - it is NOT 100% perfect for me, but it might help you.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back