Sign in to follow this  
Kelrox369

something odd happened when i connected

one of my tamagotchis failed to connect, but the other connected and proceeded to play a game.... by himself? I don't get what happened

thats happened to me a few times too......it usually loses....against itself

also i saw something you said on another post, your taagotchis cat mate until they have been adults for 48 hours

ik about the 48 hour thing, but they've been in the adult stage for like three days now.... and orchid, my girl's name is kay, too, haha

oh, thats really cool ;) wil lose kay soon though as she has a baby, hmmmm just keep trying i guess

the fail/connect thing has happened to me tons of times. also the tamagotchis have given presents to no one. one would say fail, and one would connect. then the connected one would go off the screen and it would say the "away" thing.

Well I did the connect thing and my female "mated" but the male had a "fail" message. She ended up having the two tamababies and the second "jumped" to thin air (supposed to be the male tama). Argh!!! I'm pi**ed! My female now has a baby and my male doesn't :)

He's getting the mail when he's giving a present to nobody like that! :ph34r: :ph34r: B)

has anybody ever had the failed one come to the succseccs one? (yes i cant spell)