something odd happened when i connected

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelrox369

Reaction score
one of my tamagotchis failed to connect, but the other connected and proceeded to play a game.... by himself? I don't get what happened

ik about the 48 hour thing, but they've been in the adult stage for like three days now.... and orchid, my girl's name is kay, too, haha

the fail/connect thing has happened to me tons of times. also the tamagotchis have given presents to no one. one would say fail, and one would connect. then the connected one would go off the screen and it would say the "away" thing.

lol thats funny... the game things happens all the time.. ive never seen the gifts thing

Well I did the connect thing and my female "mated" but the male had a "fail" message. She ended up having the two tamababies and the second "jumped" to thin air (supposed to be the male tama). Argh!!! I'm pi**ed! My female now has a baby and my male doesn't :)

He's getting the mail when he's giving a present to nobody like that! :ph34r: :ph34r: B)

has anybody ever had the failed one come to the succseccs one? (yes i cant spell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back