question on getting a japanese tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 119328

Reaction score
dunno if this is the right place but...

im thinking of buying a japanese tamagotchi (one of the latest ones) and i know the new new ones have some written stuff like letters etc... is it nessessary for me to understand them? or will i still be able to enjoy my tama without knowing these things? just i question. i know the tamagotchis interface is simple enough, but i dont want to buy one and not have a clue whats going on because of the japanese XD and i know alot of you out there have japanese tamas :) so yeah.

Well, there are guides on Tama-Zone. I just bought a UraTama from eBay and am hoping I can figure it out, too. :)

I think that once you learn what options are what (reading the guide will help), you should be okay. You may need to refer to the guide a little bit, but for the most part it seems straightforward. :blink:

Keep in mind, the UraTama (and Entama I think) have cooking, too, which may be complicated. That and you need special coupons for a lot of things, so unless you can understand e-Tamago, you may need to download EnWarehouse to "cheat" for codes.

makes sence. i think ill but this english 4.5 that i like (the japanese have such better designs! its not fair :angry: ) and then get a japanese tama at some point :huh:

Japanese ones are always better. :angry:

BTW, Pirpintine from AIBO-Life? (This is Ashley) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back