Have you had a stage of Blondeness lately?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KerraKiki*

Reaction score
:angry: I was blonde at the end of August so dont feel left out. I was at my bro's house and the power went out and I tried to turn on the bedroom light! not kiddin!

I do not appreciate that Blonde crack. I am blonde and I have straight A's. Actually, all blondes hate that kind of thing.

Yes I have. I had to go to the bathroom REALLY bad so I was like running and when I got in the bathroom and pulled down my pants, but I wasn't at the toilet yet so I started to hurry over and I tripped and fell flat on my face!

I do not appreciate that Blonde crack. I am blonde and I have straight A's. Actually, all blondes hate that kind of thing.
Yes I have. I had to go to the bathroom REALLY bad so I was like running and when I got in the bathroom and pulled down my pants, but I wasn't at the toilet yet so I started to hurry over and I tripped and fell flat on my face!
WD, you took the words right out of my mouth...(About the blonde thing) However, Im brunette...xD

My kitchen is barred with puppy gates because my 15 1/2 year old dog is having bladder problems and so every time I need to get into the kitchen I have to go over a fence. Which, of course being me, I slam my knee into it everytime. x.x

[bTW- not all blondes hate blonde jokes. I'm a blonde, smart but I don't even get half the blonde jokes. ;] We all know it's not true so it doesn't bother me.]

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sad. I had something like that happen to me once, or twice... There was no toilet paper left in the stall so I had to hop to the next one.......I am blonde too, and when I say blonde I am really referring to have you did something clumsy! not something blonde! Thatz just mean! :angry:

I do not like that blonde crack, just to let you know. It gets really annoying.

Anyways, I'm sure I have, I just can't remember any really good ones right now.

At college some of my friends always say stuff like 'It's because your blonde' and I never find it funny - it's not even my natural colour.

But I am quite clumsy anyway, and usually say things before I think so I often say stupid things but when people laugh and stuff I'm actually making sense..

Im always dropping everything, bashing into stuff or knocking stuff over with my arms! Ive done it so many times this week that my parents are getting annoyed with me and saying im too quick with handling stuff! but me and my brother think its funny :p

yesterday i was out at lunch and i was holding my glass of coke and i spilt it all over myself, and after that i jumped up and spilled it all over the table!

and theres this low table in my house and when i go past it i always knock something over, like the TV remote or a drink... also, i keep knocking my head, knees, feet and arms on stuff like cupboard doors, doors, tables, the edge of the fireplace, sinks or the foot of the bed :D and it hurts! lol

Yes, today actually. In the science lab I was walking to the front of the room when I tripped over a chair and fell into one of the prac benches. My friends laughed.

Also, last term in the kitchens My stool got caught in the table and I fell backwards of it in one of those dead silences when everyone is writing. I made a big crash and everyone looked. I got up and as soon as I stood up I tripped over the chair again. My friends were giggling and the boys were just like "Is she OK?" Funnily enough, it was the girls who were laughing and the boys who were concerned. I found it all rather embarrassing and funny.

Only every day of my life! xD

I rememebr on the first day of school, we were taking an english diagnostics test and for the multiple choice questions, I didn't know you had to circle one so I wrote false next to all of them. xD Hahaha.

I'm stupid every day of my life. My friends say I'm the stupidest person to walk this earth. xDD

In Home Economics, the teacher was like "____, (my name) why do we need vitimans?" As I hadn't been paying attention, I was like "To be healthy." Hahah, I felt so stupid after that.

I am a blonde but I sometimes make fun of myself with the blonde jokes.

A moment I had was when we walked into the motel room in British Columbia, you could see the TV right away and I did see it. So I walked in and looked around and then raced from room to room and finally shouted, "Where's the TV?!!". I walked back into the room and looked right at the TV and said, "This stupid place has no TV." Then I noticed that I was looking at the TV the whole time! XD

About the blonde jokes, I once was talking with a friend about it after a guy said something like "Speak slowly! They're blonde!"

K: Ignore him.

Dee: Yeah... he's no smarter than a donkey.

K: Who the heck decided brunettes were so amazing?

Dee: God?

K: (Looks at me) Maybe he was right.

So yeah, I do say pretty stupid things sometimes but I am smart. Ish. I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean... S-M-A-R-T!

~Dee

I dont find that blonde joke very nice, even though I am a brenette. You may be fine with it if ur not blonde, but if you are then it may make you fell clumsy or wierd or stupid (no offense blondes) even if they're not.

There was one girl in my class last year and one girl would tell her "you just had another blond moment!" and she would always say "I'm not even blond!"

I'm stupid every day of my life. My friends say I'm the stupidest person to walk this earth. xDDIn Home Economics, the teacher was like "____, (my name) why do we need vitimans?" As I hadn't been paying attention, I was like "To be healthy." Hahah, I felt so stupid after that.
Lol. Thats Most likely the kind of thing i would do/say as well. I have a Funny School "wth" moment as well,

(btw, I don't call Blonde Moments, "Blonde" Moments, I call them Wth (what the hey) Moments. xP)

The First Day of School (last Week, Sept 5th, grade 9)

In science class we did these Riddles, One was figuring out a Suicide (..o_O). The Riddle Was, "A Man is Found hanging from a Solid Beam in a Room, The Windows are Locked, So is the Door, But Everything is locked from the Inside. There Is also Puddle Of Water Underneath the Man, How did the Water Get their and how did he Die?" The answer to the Riddle was, that he died from hanging himself, And the puddle of Water, Was from a Block of ice he stood on, By the Time the Ice Melted, He Hung himself.

Then the Teacher Asked "Michelle, Do you think you can solve it?" I was Like (Even though I wasn't Really Paying That much attention to the riddle) "Pfft.....Yeah. He .....Um..Died"

Then The Teacher said ".....Yes. We Already Know That, Now can you Figure out Why?" I was like "...........Eh?"

So the Teacher Asked Someone Else

Eh, About 1/2 Of my Life Is a "wth" moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back