V4.5 Growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a better one ]Here

When you get on to the pic cick on it and it will come up bigger

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a better one ]HereWhen you get on to the pic cick on it and it will come up bigger
That one's more organized, yes, but it also has the wrong colours (it has pink by boys and blue by girls on the main chart, but has it right for the universals).

Wow!!! Thats the first growth chart I've seen so far for the V4.5!!! Great job!!! :D

~Kuchi~ :D

well I'm really not sure that the characters can actully evolve into their own family groups because it will only count on the skill points on three different character in random. so they can still evolve into any character but not by your own chose of what character you want.

This chart is similar to that for the UraTama...

If you have a Meme teen, you'll get a Meme adult, but it'll vary as to which by the skill point, yes.

So far I've not had a Mame turn into a Kuchi or anything like that. I do think there's some family grouping with evolution, but skill points make a difference, too. Any toddler can be any teen, but I think the teen then decides your options for an adult.

No, toddlers have set teens too. Like say if you get a Harutchi on the V4, it can't turn into Young Kuchipatchi. It can only be Meme or Mame. So, the V4.5 must be like that too.

Anyways, this is very helpful!!! Improve the picture quality and this should be pinned!!! Very nicely done, zachart34!!!

Problem regarding the spelling on the first chart: "Kuchi" is spelled without a T.

I have had a UraYoungMametchi transform into Ura Kuchipatchi which doesn't fit with your growth chart. I also know someone recently who had a UraYoung Mametchi transform into Yasaguretchi and someone else who had a UraYoungYattatchi turn into UraMemetchi. (All have photographic records).

Just taking the UraTama chart and assuming it's the same for V4.5 doesn't work this time around I'm afraid. It looks like the teens can change into more than one character for each skill area.

:huh:

The only thing we can be sure of is that

UraMemetchi DOES change into Hanagatatchi

UraMametchi DOES change into Hyottokotchi

UraKuchipatchi DOES change into Mukimukitchi

There are some errors because ura young mametchi can evolve into tenpatchi and daiyatchi can evolve into tougyutchi

I got an idea lets see whitch teen evolves into what adult family and we can graph it and make a chart and todlers too :furawatchi: (I am making a topic)

hi! i loved the chart! it helped a lot! So... i have a club penguin-my name is Coka Girl. I am not really on alot because i am always on aim or tama talk. pm me if u want anything else! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back