King souveniers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretgotchi

Reaction score
Sorry but I haven't been on this site for ages because I lost my V4 for about 6-7 months! I really want a V4.5 But New Zealand hasn't got one yet! If you know a store that might have one, please inform me! Anyways, yesterday I found it in my couch! I got a battery an hour ago and I want to know...

How much do I need to donate in order to get a password for the king??? As I said, I haven't been on this site for ages so I'm not sure if this is the right board or not.

Can you please do one of the following?:

*Redirect to a topic that answers my question

*Tell me the answer to this Question

*Tell me if this is the wrong board

I know about the topic that lets you get free gotchi points by D-Best, but I want to know if I can do it the fair way.

Thanks!

For V4, the donation levels are 20000, 70000, and 200000 points. (These are totals.) At each of these donation levels, you will see a message on your Tamagotchi screen telling you to go visit TamaTown. Visit the king in the V4 TamaTown and he will give you a souvenir. The three souvenirs are Scepter, Sword, and Shield. It is not necessary to visit TamaTown immediately after reaching each donation level. You can donate all the way up to the 200000 point level before even once going to visit the king, and still get all three souvenirs. You will just have to visit him three times.

You can use D-Best's cheat to get free GP, but I think you have to donated them to the king and visit TamaTown in order to get the royal souvenirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back