which is better, v4 or v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1tama8000

Reaction score
After you've voted, anyone with a v4.5, can you give me some tips on the v4.5? I am a new owner, and I want the most out of my tama. Please reply.

Oh, and if you would like, can you tell me why you like v4 more than the v4.5 or vise-versa? I am curious. :eek:

Thanks!

P.S. my favorite is the v4.5 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i am a v4.5 tamagotchi owner 2 but i am a new owner two right now its on g.1 and its teen its a young vialtitchi or what ever by the way i like v4.5 better

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a V4.5 but from what I know about it, I think I would have to say that it's a pretty close race, but I would choose V4.5 just a little over the V4. :)

I have two V4.5's and one V4 (just came in the mail today)... I think I like the characters on the V4 better (just personal opinion), but there are more games/jobs and different characters on the V4.5.

I don't really have any tips, though. One of mine is generation 1, the other is on generation 3. :lol:

Just raise it well and have fun, that's about all. ;) Raise certain skill points higher to get certain jobs and characters.

Well, I have the V4.5 out of the PC pack. its the same except it came with more stuff. Anyways, Its really fun. There are different characters (and some of the characters are Japanese characters from the Japanese version tama i think) and they actually brought a couple tama characters back from previous versions of tamagotchi. I'm not just talking about like they have some v4 characters in it or something, I'm talking about like a couple of the V2/V3/etc. characters. :p and they have different jobs, different games, different kinds of skill points. Its really cool! :D

Hmm.... tips..... well when you are picking your Elementary school teacher, Mr. Turtle, the 1st teacher that you see, gives you Funny skill points (the little square thing on the top on the skillp points screen), Ms. Flower gives you Fashion (i think) skill points, (the star thing in the middle), and Mr. Canvas gives you spiritual (I think). I'm sure about the Funny points, but i'm just not sure what the last 2 are called, and I'm majorly tired. lol But the third one I think is spiritual and it looks like a boxing glove or something. lol :D

Hope I helped!

~Kuchi~ :p

After you've voted, anyone with a v4.5, can you give me some tips on the v4.5? I am a new owner, and I want the most out of my tama. Please reply.Oh, and if you would like, can you tell me why you like v4 more than the v4.5 or vise-versa? I am curious. :)

Thanks!

P.S. my favorite is the v4.5 :D
i guess 4.5 because the games seem really raidically cool...in a way...

well my tip is to not let them go 4 more than a few hours or they will dye. believe me,i didnt know and mine dies really quick. ;)

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back