PROPLEM PROPLEM PROPLEM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
o.k here is the story i have a v4 and it is a tosakatchi and whenever i try connecting it it comes up with the battery sign with a big X thorugh it!!!! plz help me it is URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :( :( :)

Your Tamagotchi Is Probally Running Out Of Batteries. Last Time When I Connected Mine With My Friend It Also Show A Big X On My Tamagotchi .After I Replace The Battery,Then Its Okay .

Hope I Help You! :)

No need to panic. Your batteries have only run out. If you need to do something urgently on it, you can poke a pencil in the reset button and download it, and it will go back to the last major event. If it comes up with the big X when you want to connect, it means your batteries don't have enough power to connect.

Just replace the batteries. Buy a battery, a small round one. The number on the battery is 2032, but that is for tamas in Australia. I am not quite sure if it is the same in all countries though.

Hopefully I helped a bit.

No need to panic. Your batteries have only run out. If you need to do something urgently on it, you can poke a pencil in the reset button and download it, and it will go back to the last major event. If it comes up with the big X when you want to connect, it means your batteries don't have enough power to connect.Just replace the batteries. Buy a battery, a small round one. The number on the battery is 2032, but that is for tamas in Australia. I am not quite sure if it is the same in all countries though.

I believe it is the same in other countries. There actually is a CR before the battery number, so it's CR2032.

You can buy batteries at shops like Dicksmith (had to put it all as one word otherwise the computer will turn it into asterixes). I heard in America Walmart has them too.

No worries you just need to change your batteries! Can usually be found at a local target or mall.

-Sp238

when you see the X and a battery when trying to connect, your tama's batterie is low. go and buy a new one.

out of batterys b cuz every connection is like three days with out connecting :kuribotchi: ;)

OK, It's happening because connecting is a way to make the batteries drain faster. They drain faster if you connect, so your tama only has enough battery to play with it, not to connect... So just go buy a new one.

No need to panic. Your batteries have only run out. If you need to do something urgently on it, you can poke a pencil in the reset button and download it, and it will go back to the last major event. If it comes up with the big X when you want to connect, it means your batteries don't have enough power to connect.Just replace the batteries. Buy a battery, a small round one. The number on the battery is 2032, but that is for tamas in Australia. I am not quite sure if it is the same in all countries though.

same battery in America. you can buy them at any wal mart or smiths for about $1. after you stick the battery in, you should hear a beep, the same one as when you first turn on a tama or reset it. after this, press B, press A to get to 'DOWNLOAD', and press B again. After this, just fix the clock.

Hope i helped ^_^ Illuniss

i have tried that but it always comes back with the battery sign i am really confused!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :p ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :angry: ^_^ ^_^

Is it a fake?Check the back and see if it has Bandaii in small or big letters

(i got that off some1 and it's really handy)

Lve Ya

Try it hope it works

Ze

All I say is that try to not get them from wal mart, I have nothing against them. It is just that one time the batteries were already dead when I bought them.

That means you dont have batery, and by connecting it takes more battery then in orignal so that just means u need to replace ure batterys with enw ones, that happened with my friends its just a low batery and it does not have aenough power to connect.

you are so dumb.. what do you think.. your tama needs a new battery DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...your smart

get a new and right battery. the x is just low battery, and even if you reset, download and connect, it probally wont work as the battery is depleted

you are so dumb.. what do you think.. your tama needs a new battery DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...your smart
I beg your pardon? Would you really say that offline? That wasn't very nice! (Well the first part anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back