i have a big question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elea630

Reaction score
ok i want to know, if you make an account...

a year later, does it just retire or can you buy anouther to save it?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i want to know, if you make an account...a year later, does it just retire or can you buy anouther to save it?
What do you mean? For Webkinz or TT? And I'm sorry, this is in the wrong forum.

Could you be a little more specific please? That way we can help you better. :wacko:

Cinderpelt♥

What do you mean? For Webkinz or TT? And I'm sorry, this is in the wrong forum.  

Could you be a little more specific please? That way we can help you better. :wacko:

Cinderpelt♥
um, HELLO! THIS IS IN THE WEBKINZ TALK SECTION! IT'S ABOUT WEBKINZ! DUH! sorry...it's just for your own good.

You don't have to pay for webkinz, do you? I'm pretty sure you just keep your membership forever, I guess. Like TT. (And there is a nice way to correct people, you know.)

No, It works like this:

Every Year, after you adopt your first one, the date when you adopted the last pet you adopted, you MUST buy a new webkinz, your account will be up for 20 days after the expireation date. If you don't get it within the time zone, then your account will be closed. It's not like TT... You HAVE to pay for webkinz. You have to BUY the stuffed pets, charms, bags.... Yeah.

What a ripoff. But I still want one.

EDIT: Do you have to buy another webkinz or can you just buy a charm to save it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'll try to explain this as well as I can

If you adopt a pet on say...September 3rd, then next year on September 3rd, your account will expire, You have 20 days after that to buy a new pet and save your account. If you purchase and adopt another pet on October 4th, then your account will expire on the 4th of october next year. If you keep buying the pets, then your account will never expire! You can only renew it with the pets, not any accesories.

Hope I explained it better.

Okay I'll try to explain this as well as I can
If you adopt a pet on say...September 3rd, then next year on September 3rd, your account will expire, You have 20 days after that to buy a new pet and save your account. If you purchase and adopt another pet on October 4th, then your account will expire on the 4th of october next year. If you keep buying the pets, then your account will never expire! You can only renew it with the pets, not any accesories.

Hope I explained it better.
yeahm you just have to do that. Then, you can lpay it. you need to log it on

for instance, it's may 10, 2007

on may 17, 2007, you get another one. then, the expire will change to may 17, 2008.

get it?

mametchi ;)

yeahm you just have to do that. Then, you can lpay it. you need to log it on
for instance, it's may 10, 2007

on may 17, 2007, you get another one. then, the expire will change to may 17, 2008.

get it?

mametchi ;)
Exatly. Im so angry at my self! I should have saved my other webkinz and use them when my acount expried!

Heres another thing. If you adpot another webkinz on the same acount you get to keep them longer. Like you adopted your first one on June 11. You got more webkinz and adopted them on the same acount , but on a different day. You adopted them in September 25. Your acount wont expire untill September 25. You get the keep them more then a year depending on when you adopt them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back