My Tama could have BROKE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba28

Reaction score
It was a wet day, and me and my friends were walking to the shops with our tamagotchis. one of my friend's did'nt have her tamagotchis with her so i let her hold one of mine. on the way back, the friend who had my Tama had it in her jacket pocket while the Jacket was around her waist. When we got back to my house, we got our tamagotchis out to connect them and All the lollies, and things that my friend had had in her jacket pocket, were GONE!! including my tama!!!! I ran back down the street to see if i could find it. we found the lollies. then my other friend found the Tama!! It was SATURATED! we took it home and wiped it down, and it was still working Perfectly!

lucky! :lol:

:( You are lucky clucky :D

Last edited by a moderator:
On Saturday me and my mom and 2 sisters were walking out of Wal-Mart together. Then I slipped on a patch of ice-water, and I was holding my Power Pal(or was it my tama?)in my hand. I had a MacDonalds drink, and it fell on the ground, and so did my tama or Power Pal. When we got to the van, I looked at my tama or Power Pal, and I could hardly see the character! But after being dry, it was fine again!

Gosh, I was lucky! :huh:

They should make a Waterproof Capsule to put your Tamas in so when you're taking a Bathe/Shower it won't get wet and buttons on the capsule that presses the buttons from the Tama so you can play it in the shower. That would be cool! ALso play when it's raining without an umbrella. Lol! :furawatchi:

those tamagotchi servive EVERYTHING!!! one time i dropped it in snow and i lost it for 2 says and found it and it still survived.... :furawatchi: :unsure:

My tamagotchi's survived a spit bath courtesy of my dog Niki.

my v2 has survived being dropped lots of times because I'm clumsy, I need to buy a string so I can hang them round my neck, it's kind of hard to carry 2 in your hands and I've still got another on the way.

[SIZE=12pt]Your lucky you found it. If a little kid had seen it they would have taken it home with them. [/SIZE]

Not all tamas are lucky though, my friends tama was dropped in the bath and stopped working within a few minutes of being rescued.

once at skool i had my tama on a lanyard which was on my neck and i had that kind with a buckle and the buckle broke off and my tama flew off somewhere then i ran back as fast as i could and i got it just before someone stepped on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back