Uh oh a report

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiKnowItAll

Reaction score
I have a report due 2morrow! Does any1 have any good sites that I can write one off of not plagiarize but like an info site that i can write about

anything scientifical
That doesn't help.

Anything 'scientifical' is SUCH a vague category, I could give you atleast one reason why every site on the internet is 'scientifical'.

Now, what are you doing a report on?

Science has to do with everything. So, you could write about Tamagotchis and explain how science got us to that point and then just talk about the pets the rest of the time.

If you know how to work a paper, you can turn any topic into anything else that you want. :rolleyes:

Good luck!

I could give you ten reasons right now why you should've started this a week ago.

I'm in high school, and we have to do formal research papers, with Works Cited pages and everything. It helps a lot, because there are TONS of sources you can use.

Try Googling it and finding a site with information you want - preferably from a .gov or a .edu site because those are generally more reliable than .com and .net.

I could give you ten reasons right now why you should've started this a week ago.
I'm in high school, and we have to do formal research papers, with Works Cited pages and everything. It helps a lot, because there are TONS of sources you can use.

Try Googling it and finding a site with information you want - preferably from a .gov or a .edu site because those are generally more reliable than .com and .net.
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back