Wake up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessnineteen

Reaction score
Ok I have a Tamagotchi V4.5 and Im a new owner. What causes them to wake up then after a few min. he goes back to sleep? Also where can I find more detailed info on the v4.5?

He is 3 yrs old..He goes to sleep around 8pm and wakes up aroud 9am. This morning he woke up..got mail..grew into an adult(I think) that looks like mickey mouse with a bushy tail, then he went to sleep for almost an hour. Can you tell me where I can find more info on the V4.5?

As said, baby tamagotchis sleep a lot. To find more detailed information on v4.5's you can simply look on TamaTalk! You can look in the tips and tricks section which has tons of great guides, growth charts and more! Good luck with your new tamagotchi!

-Sp238

Last edited by a moderator:
As said, baby tamagotchis sleep a lot. To find more detailed information on v4.5's you can simply look on TamaTalk! You can look in the tips and tricks section which has tons of great guides, growth charts and more! Good luck with your new tamagotchi! 

-Sp238
She just said her Tamagotchi was an adult. :)

Hmm... As for your question, I'm really not sure why your adult Tama will take naps like a baby Tama. A glitch, perhaps? Try reseting and then downloading, it could help. :D

It is 99.99% probably because the adult evolution of your teenager sleeps later.

Example:

Say you have a teenager that gets up at 9:00 and sleeps at 9:00

It wakes up and at 9:01 it evolves into an adult.

If the adult normally wakes up at 10:00, it will go back to sleep after evolving, because it isn't time for your adult to wake up.

I hope that wasn't too confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back