Pixel Chix? What are they too you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have One, I Hate It, Heres Why:

I Shut It Off For The Night Then The Next Morning She's All P*ssed At Me Because I Didn't Play With Her

I Have To Sleep Ya Know! I Called Her Diana

I totally love Pixel Chix!

Because you have to take care of a cute 2d pixel girl, in a super cute 3d house, mall or car.. !

I love to play games with her! ^_^

A spoilt bratty girl in a plastic house

Uhhh i hate pixel chix they are a very boring pushing button reppetitive did i mention boring? game!

I voted the first one! ;)
sweet as pie, thats me!!! x
I voted the first one too, i think they are soo much fun!

I just cant understand why some ppl dont like pixel chix.. Its just like a tamagotchi, but then a Girl!

I voted the first one too, i think they are soo much fun!I just cant understand why some ppl dont like pixel chix.. Its just like a tamagotchi, but then a Girl!
Yeah I know! Definitely agree with you! :)

xox

Yes, I have nearly 30 now. :angry:
[SIZE=14pt]woooooooooow![/SIZE] 30? omg im just toooo jealous ;D lol!

i wish i had the money for soo much! And i wish there were more pixel chix here in the netherlands......

do you already have the Pixel Chix Fab Life City? Or something... ? i dont really know how its called.....

do you have roomies ? is it better than the other pixel chix? i think i would love roomies but yarghh.. w dont have roomies here :( :D

[SIZE=14pt]woooooooooow![/SIZE] 30? omg im just toooo jealous ;D lol!i wish i had the money for soo much! And i wish there were more pixel chix here in the netherlands......

do you already have the Pixel Chix Fab Life City? Or something... ? i dont really know how its called.....

do you have roomies ? is it better than the other pixel chix? i think i would love roomies but yarghh.. w dont have roomies here :angry: :D
Yeah! I know 30 is a lot, but that's what I ask for as presents from people! =D

Yes, I have all the new ones. At least two of each. I love them!

-bratztroxg

Yeah! I know 30 is a lot, but that's what I ask for as presents from people! =DYes, I have all the new ones. At least two of each. I love them!

-bratztroxg
Thats soo cool! I love to see other ppl who loves pixel chix too :D

You must be verrrry proud to have a collection like that!!

Do you already have Pixel Chix Fab Life City or something.. ? Its a new pixel chix but im not sure if its already out in stores.. i dont think so, but someone said on my site (i have a pixel chix fansite :p ) that she already have got it! weirdd :(

Thats soo cool! I love to see other ppl who loves pixel chix too :D
You must be verrrry proud to have a collection like that!!

Do you already have Pixel Chix Fab Life City or something.. ? Its a new pixel chix but im not sure if its already out in stores.. i dont think so, but someone said on my site (i have a pixel chix fansite :p ) that she already have got it! weirdd :)
Yes, I am very proud! :D And I plan to keep on building up my collection! :D

I have just ordered some Fab Life Cities! Can't wait! :D

-bratztroxg

I'm not as addicted to Pixel Chix as I used to be. I stopped collecting them two years ago. The only one I like to play with now is the 2-Story house and that's the best one.

The 2-story has more features with the bedroom and yet it still has that fun downstairs.

The Pixel Chix never moves out on you or gets mad. (At least mine doesn't.)

It has a volume switch. (So family members who can't comprehend that some Pixel Chix don't have volume switches don't complain about it being loud, and no stress about covering up speakers to make it be quieter.)

My regular house broke.

My mall broke.

The Hamster annoys me a bit. (Always gets cobwebs.)

The car doesn't have much, so it's basically boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back