Nick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dance4jazzy

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hey do ya watch Nick?[/SIZE]Whats ur fav show or shows?[SIZE=14pt]Mine are iCarly,Zoey101 and I like Drake & Josh I have a few more but I cant remeber them[/SIZE] :p :p

Drake & Josh

Zoey 101

Spongebob

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I wish Potter Puppet Pals were on Nick.

I LOOOOVE Nick@Nite whenever I can get to a TV. Full house = <3 (BOB SAGET!)

I also like Fresh Prince, Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron (is it just me, or do they not show him much anymore? WAAH), Ned's Declassified, and Drake & Josh (sometimes).

In Canada I don't think we get Nick, but I know some of those shows, I love Corey in The House and Ned's Declassified.

Yes I still drown in pity of kids shows, lol. They rock though.

I Dispise Nickelodeon With A Passion Of 1,000,000 SunsOnly Good Shows They Got Is Drake and Josh

Its Funny
I think so too. I can't stand the new Nickelodion. The only good show that I could actually stand to watch is Drake and Josh (Megan. Is. The. Coolest) And Ned's Declassified. But Nick is putting all of these horrible shows (don't want to offend anybody but I do think that Nick is going downhill...fast.) I liked it when spongebob didn't have almost 10 years on air (yup. It premiered in 1999) and when we had shows like Invader Zim, Rugrats, and stuff like that. Ever since they stopped making new episodes of Danny Phantom and put in Mr. Meaty to replace it...I knew that Nickelodion is going downhill.

I think so too. I can't stand the new Nickelodion. The only good show that I could actually stand to watch is Drake and Josh (Megan. Is. The. Coolest) And Ned's Declassified. But Nick is putting all of these horrible shows (don't want to offend anybody but I do think that Nick is going downhill...fast.) I liked it when spongebob didn't have almost 10 years on air (yup. It premiered in 1999) and when we had shows like Invader Zim, Rugrats, and stuff like that. Ever since they stopped making new episodes of Danny Phantom and put in Mr. Meaty to replace it...I knew that Nickelodion is going downhill.
All The Good Shows Got Screwed Over

Now They Broadcast Too Many Teen Shows, They Piddle Me Off

And What The Hell Is Naked Brothers Band? 2 Kids Who CAN'T Sing To Save

There lives, They Need To Start Puberty xl

R.i.p- Invader Zim, Rockos Modern Life And Others Good Shows (Can't...Remember)

Last edited by a moderator:
All The Good Shows Got Screwed OverNow They Broadcast Too Many Teen Shows, They Piddle Me Off

And What The Hell Is Naked Brothers Band? 2 Kids Who CAN'T Sing To Save

There lives, They Need To Start Puberty xl

R.i.p- Invader Zim, Rockos Modern Life And Others Good Shows (Can't...Remember)
*makes graves for all the good shows that got cancelled* It's sad how Nick stopped listening to it's viewers. It's kinda like Pokemon: The first few seasons were great! But then it just turned horribly boring. I can't even believe why Nickelodion would cancel the good shows. I loved Rocko's Modern life, and CatDog. They ruled. But now I can't find good shows to find. I mean when Avatar the last airbender stops making new episodes I will stop seeing Nick.

[SIZE=14pt]Hey do ya watch Nick?[/SIZE]Whats ur fav show or shows?[SIZE=14pt]Mine are iCarly,Zoey101 and I like Drake & Josh I have a few more but I cant remeber them[/SIZE] :p :p
I only like Avatar the Last Airbender. Unlike a lot of TeenNick and regular Nickelodeon shows, A:TLA has hardly any stereotypes, cliches, you get the jist.

I like Nick

I like the shows

drake and josh

Ned's Declassified

iCarly

I like Disney Channel better though.

In Canada I don't think we get Nick, but I know some of those shows, I love Corey in The House and Ned's Declassified.
Yes I still drown in pity of kids shows, lol. They rock though.
Isn't Cory in the House on Disney Channel?

Latest posts

Back