I have a egg and a Baby......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMorrgian

Reaction score
Okay so I have given my mom one of my tama's and she is more attacted to it than anything else. She came to me two days ago upset and handed my her tama, who had recently bred. But instead of mom and baby, we saw egg and baby. (I did take a pic so i have visual proof) went I decided to try and feed it, the egg hatched and then turned in to the "egg-angel" thing. Then was a egg again. I reset it and it turned into a tama again. On top of that it has been 4 yrs old for the past 3 days, mom wont leave her baby behind ang go back to tama land, and my mom wont stop worrying.....HELP!!!!!!!!!

Isnt your mom a bit old for tamas?No offence dont take it the wrong way

That's very rude! How can you say something like that about someone elses mother? LadyMorrgian, that is very strange. If I were to guess, I'd say that is a glitch. Take out the batteries and put them back in and then see if that works. Hope I helped.

I am 20 Years old, is that too old as well? My mother has wored hard her entire life and there is not one thing on this Earth that I woud not do for her or give her. My mother is a loveing person, mom to all. If she could adopt every orphan she would without a blink of an eye. On top of that every child would feel so love they would feel like her only child. My mom is who she is and I love her for it. It makes me smile when I walk into a room with a smile on her face zoned into her tama, finally relaxing and escapeing the stress of the day: and know that I gave her the means to do so and that it is somehting that we share. The woman even cry when she must give a time out to her tama

So I will say this loud and proud....

My mom is 49 years old and loves her Tama.

I came asking for help not insults.

It is a very sad day when there is a age limit on happiness, smile and fun.

can we get back on subject? He did say no offence, don't take it the wrong way?

I agree with you. I think it is really weird for your mom to be playing with tamas. mine doesnt know how to do anything with it even if i teach her and... she calls my tama a dinky toy !! how mean

I am 20 Years old, is that too old as well? My mother has wored hard her entire life and there is not one thing on this Earth that I woud not do for her or give her. My mother is a loveing person, mom to all. If she could adopt every orphan she would without a blink of an eye. On top of that every child would feel so love they would feel like her only child. My mom is who she is and I love her for it. It makes me smile when I walk into a room with a smile on her face zoned into her tama, finally relaxing and escapeing the stress of the day: and know that I gave her the means to do so and that it is somehting that we share. The woman even cry when she must give a time out to her tamaSo I will say this loud and proud....

thats very touching

Um... if you didn't want to offend anyone, then don't say anything at all. :/

I'm 15 and I think Tamagotchis are pretty cute. ^^

~

Anyway, try resetting by downloading.

I am 20 Years old, is that too old as well? My mother has wored hard her entire life and there is not one thing on this Earth that I woud not do for her or give her. My mother is a loveing person, mom to all. If she could adopt every orphan she would without a blink of an eye. On top of that every child would feel so love they would feel like her only child. My mom is who she is and I love her for it. It makes me smile when I walk into a room with a smile on her face zoned into her tama, finally relaxing and escapeing the stress of the day: and know that I gave her the means to do so and that it is somehting that we share. The woman even cry when she must give a time out to her tamaSo I will say this loud and proud....

I just wanted to say that I think moms who can play with their kids are great. I am 34 years old and I share my Tamas with my two neices 8 and 6.

That done...

Can I see this picture? How do take a tama's pic without getting glare?

Yes, lets see the picture! also, try completely taking apart your tama. My little brother (for some unknown reason) stuck play doh in his tama, and it did some pretty weird things. Not that you or your mom would ever stick play doh in a tama, of course! ( ^_^ screwed that one up, didt ya, iluniss?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back