How do I potty train my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf_child

Reaction score
What do I do i have a full grown mimitchi and since my bros away at camp i have to take care of it and his is just a babytchi (we both only have V1) Neether of them are potty trained :eek:

WHAT DO I DO?????????

Please help me!!!

To tell you the truth, potty training is a myth. I used to have a hyperspeed tama (debug glitch) and I was able to put it on the toilet every single time it had to go. Even in adult stage, it never went to the toilet on its own, so there really is no such thing as potty training; don't sweat it, it won't give you any worse of a character even if he misses the potty.

Seeing as you have a mimitchi, you are truly doing wonderfully with your tamagotchi and should have no trouble with your brothers! :D Good job!

I have never heard of a tamagotchi being potty trained. What would the point be?? If you could potty train them then you wouldn't have to pick up its poo and that take part of the fun out of it! If you are there at the right time and the right place when they are standing between the squiggly lines then you can put them on the toilet...that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back