Life of the pre-teen drag

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillieJoezGurl

Reaction score
( I'd like everyone to know were making this up as this goes along, and I'd like you to know this story is about mwa, oh and this part I write at first is true, please try to write like your in the charaecter's, my shoes.)

[SIZE=17pt]The Life of The Pre-teen Drag[/SIZE]

Hey, hey, I'm Katelynn B. Quario, but call me Kate kay?

I hate being called Katelynn, unless it's by my family.

Ok, let's get to the story!

"Hiya, Mills!" I blurt out in a rush.

"Hey, Kate." he says back to me in a calm, smooth tone.

I was blurting it out becuase, I'd had a crush on this boy since the 2nd grade, and the last day of 4th grade was stressful as an added bonus. I was really sad becuas he was moving schools, and I hadn't told him how I felt.

"I..I..I..can't belive this is the....last day of school." I said, trying to sound happy.

He noticed I wasn't all to happy about it.

"Look, Kate, we can still hang out..." he said trying to comfort me like the good guy friend he was.

"Mills, how is that possible, you live two towns away!" I yelled trying not to.

"Look, being bullied is the only reason I'm moving." he said dryly.

"Whatever, don't think I'm going to fall for that *bleep*.."

(Carry on)

Suddenly Savannah walks up "Hey Kate..." she took a step back, her long blonde, almost white hair, fallingout of her messy bun, her black outfit covered in mascara and her scars showing perfectly, she was abused. Schol was one of the thing sshe hated.

Tara approaches them with a calm manner; "What's up, you guys?" She shakes her shaggy dark hair, partialy showing off.

"So, what's this fresh scar from?" I say kind of scared.

"I don't think you really want to know." she says in a tone she uses when she too afraid to tell.

"Yeah, we probly don't!" Tara says franticly.

"Your dad didn't...you know....agian, did he?" Mills said a little conserned.

"Yeah, seriously did he?" Tara added.

"Yeah, he raped me really bad, and um...kind cut my finger." she said making sure everyone else was earshot.

"Hey, can I borrow one of your Green Day CDs? I don't have the new one.." I said trying to change the subject.

"Sure, here ya go." she says handing it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You know, Savannah," Tara said, reaching in her pocket for some lipgloss, "You really need to do something about this; and dont try changing the subject like that..." *winks*

"So anyway, better be getting to our next class..."

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg*

"Tara, recess bell, we hit the books, now let's hit the ground!" I say laughing, everyone luaghing just as loud.

We get out side, I grab the closetest soccer ball, and kick it hard as I can...and of course it ends up on the roof, witch is about 100 feet above me.

Corissa runs over to me and says

"What's happenin'?"

We all chime together

"Nothin' much."

"Aw, man was that the the last ball?" Corissa and Tara say in horror.

"Yup!" I say cheerfuly.

"Holy *bleep*, that's the 15th ball you've kicked up there this year!" Corrissa says in disbeleif.

"Thanks for keepin' track." I say winking to her.

Ari stared at the roof.Then she wrote something down on paper.She handed it to Kate.It red "Woah!Ever think about joining the kickball team, Kate?"

I wrote a note back saying: "No way, I'd rather be in football, but I can't join the team!!"

Ari wrote back to me: "Why?"

I scribbled: "l. there is only a boy's team 2. My mom dosen't want me to get hurt 3. the time is probly up"

Ari looked at me and said "Ohhh!"

Tara looked confused and said "Huh?"

I looked at her and replied "Nothing.....nothing..."

"Ummmm.... better get going... what the *bleep*???" Tara yelped, "We missed getting in!!!! Come on you guys, we're gonna be late!!!"

"Oh man," Ari said, "You're right!!!"

*They hurry back in, but something stops them....*

Ari noticed a bird injured.She carefully picked it up.

Ari looked atn her watch "We are late for Sciene!!!"she shrieked.Ari hated missing science.So she ran off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back