Sign in to follow this  
webster04

odd happenings

ok, to start off yesterday was a busy day for me so i ended up giving my tama's Omu and Kari more snacks than anything but around 7 p.m. both of them did something i never though they would do... both of them got a TOOTHACHE!!!!! ;) lol, i was very strange^-^

well.. in the instructions, i think it said that if you feed them to many snacks, rather than meals... they'll get cavities..

ok, to start off yesterday was a busy day for me so i ended up giving my tama's Omu and Kari more snacks than anything but around 7 p.m. both of them did something i never though they would do... both of them got a TOOTHACHE!!!!! ;) lol, i was very strange^-^

yeah, you might wanna proof read your post before you actually post it.....you just said you were strange

REALLY ;)

There's such things as cavites :(

*reads through tama manual*

yeah, you might wanna proof read your post before you actually post it.....you just said you were strange

woops ;) guess i DO need to proof read^-^

Yes they can get cavities or just sick from too many snacks. Just like us! :lol:

:) i was very strange!

lol, you too?

urgh i wanted to kill my sisters tamagotchi...lol it wouldve been funny for her marutchi to be dead when she came home from the CNE

I fergot,lmao,i went to it once, there are rides and stuff there its the

C.N.E

I think its like a carnival or fair thats popular