Skills Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikamarusgirl18

Reaction score
Hey like how do u get like 100 of those pencil star and flower points? i only have like 8 pencil 4 star and 1 flower. How do u get like 100? Wow i askede twice, total spaz

Just keep on playing all the games for a while. Try to do your best, and try and try and try. Never give up. That is how I got 500 skill points :) Took me a day, though.

Best of luck!

I've only got v4 tamas, not v4.5, so if my answer doesn't look right to you, it's probably because you've got a v4.5.

If you want Pencil points, play the Shape game.

If you want Sparkle points, play the Dance game.

If you want Flower points, play the Flag game.

If you have a v4 Tama, and you don't have any of those games, it's because your Tama is too young. Only teens get the full game list to play from. Juat wait a day or two and your tama will grow and you can play the games I described.

I've only got v4 tamas, not v4.5, so if my answer doesn't look right to you, it's probably because you've got a v4.5.
If you want Pencil points, play the Shape game.

If you want Sparkle points, play the Dance game.

If you want Flower points, play the Flag game.

If you have a v4 Tama, and you don't have any of those games, it's because your Tama is too young. Only teens get the full game list to play from. Juat wait a day or two and your tama will grow and you can play the games I described.
theres also jumprope on v.4 you get random skill points for that :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back