Only 6 games? [read details]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabkiwi01

Reaction score
On the package it said, 'Now with 20 games!' I have a V4, and I'm trying to figure out how to get more games. Right now I'm a teenager on G2, and I have never gotten more than 6 games. Are there more?

The packaging is misleading. Technically, yes, there are 20 games on the v4, but your character can not play all 20 at the same time.

There's the basic 6 that you get from the Game menu, Jumping Rope, Mimic, Shape, Dance and Flag. Then there are 14 different jobs that your Tama can get when it grows up. The thing is, your Tama can only have 1 job at a time, so you only get 1 extra game. If your Tama doesn't get married and have a baby in a few days, you'll be offered the chance to get a new job, so for awhile you can play a different 7th game.

Hope that clears it up!

There are standard games that are unlocked while your tamagotchi evolves which are:

Jump Rope

Mimic

Shape

Dance

Flag

Those are six. Then, there are 14 jobs that can be unlocked when you are an adult. It is not misleading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back