is debuggin' bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachick1200

Reaction score
i'm thinkin' about debugging one of my v3s. should i do it? or is it wrong? ^_^

It can potentially ruin your Tamagotchi permanently. If you don't care about whether your v3 tama is destroyed, then go for it. If you want your v3 to stay safe for sentimental reasons, then don't debug.

As TamaLiss said, it can ruin your tamagotchi forever. Here are the ups and downs of debugging :)

Good:

- You get to pick your tamagotchi.

Bad:

- It can ruin your tamagotchi forever.

- It can go onto hyperspeed.

I suggest just taking care of it normally. Besides, it is much more fun that way, instead of taking a HUGE risk :wub:

No you just loose sounds for brakeing cords
I dropped my V1 so many times that the wire broke so it doesn't have any sound. ha ha.

But... Anyway...

I debugged one of my V1s.

WHY IT WAS GOOD

I think that debugging my V1 was good for the experience. And if you are a big tama collector, it is kinda cool to say, "Oh, yeah. I have a debugged tama." You get to pick your own character, even secret ones I don't think you can get any other way. And, if you are impatient like me, you can put your tama in hyperspeed so they grow quickly.

WHY IT WAS BAD

Well, I don't seem to like it and care for it as much as some of my other tamas. I'm not sure why, I think that it is because I can fast forward time so I don't feel so attached to it. My friend and I debugged ours together; she feels the same way. I'm just glad we chose V1s, because all of the other versions would lose all of your points and items because it is like starting over. We did lose all of our generations, though. :( It seems that the time skips on mine, and whenever I pick a character that isn't from the V1 Tamagotchi, it looses all of its hearts in like 5 minutes and but it never dies. Hmm... very strange. Very glitchy. I tried fixing it and undebugging my Tamagotchi, which has an even lower "survival rate." It didn't help anything, but I was really close to breaking my tama. After the "surgery", when I put the battery back in, the screen was flickering with black pixels just all over the screen. But when I hit reset, it was alive and well. But still debugged.

WELL...

I think you should debug your tama only if you have another V3 and you are okay with the possible consequences.

Cinderpelt♥

It can potentially ruin your Tamagotchi permanently. If you don't care about whether your v3 tama is destroyed, then go for it. If you want your v3 to stay safe for sentimental reasons, then don't debug.
Sadly, yes it can -.- I tried it with a V2 years ago, completely fried it. I got a replacement though.

But it worked on my otherone! It wasn't as fun as raising a NonDebugged one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back