Tama babies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_Artist

Reaction score
Well today I linked Pika and Basil up; Basil jumped over to see Pika and then the screen went black.... Suddenly fireworks filled the screen.

The darkness left the the screen and Basil had returned back to his egg. Pika then gave birth to two little tamagotchi babies. I think the two babies are boys. I was so surprised!

Then it looked as if Pika told one of the babies to go to Basil, so then I saw one of the babies jump across the screen to join its father.

Anyway, both parents seemed thrilled.

I feel a little bit sad as I now realise that today is the last day I spend with Pika and Basil before they leave :-(

Oh well... I am going to have my life full looking after two new tama babies! :p Wish me luck :p :eek:

So at least now I know that Pika and Basil were in love :p Even if they sent one another poop as gifts! :p

congrats on getting tama babies. if they r black then they r boys but if they r white then they r girls

Thank you :eek:

Yeah, I think the babies are both boys. I was hoping for another boy and girl... oh well never mind. I am happy :p

im quite annoyd coz i dnt think mrs busybody is going 2 come and find chi (my tama) a partner. i really wnt tamababies. did u read the post? its in the tamagotchi help section of the boards

hehe cool tamababies :D

i have to get mine from mrs busy body, :(

i wanna make my own :p

well this morning at 10.30am, mrs busybody came and found chi (my tama) a partner! i was so chuffed wen after the screen had returned to normal after the fireworks, that chi was there with a baby! its a boy but i dnt know wat 2 call him, ppl help me find a name

oo, well we got our tama's on the same day, but i have my tama 4 hours behind my time, so ill see if she comes at 10:30 for me, its in 45minutes.......

o i might be gettin a visit from mrs busybody :(

nope, madro is 12 now and still no visit from mrs busybody,

i gotta keep on waiting ^_^

What happens wen u put on the love posion??? :angry: :huh:

;) no-one has told me yet!!!!!!

:huh: some-1 tell me PLZ ;)

:p thx ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back