Is tamatalk losng its viewers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering, is tamatalk losing its viewers? :) everytime i look at the dates of some topics they are months ago and now you dont really get alot of replys from your topics,

Please answer the poll! thanks

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

[SIZE=8pt]IDK... maybe maybe not. I have pm'd people months ago and they still never responded! :( [/SIZE]

Tamatalk is pretty popular. I mean, there's nearly........100,000 users, is that enough?!!

I love tamatalk and I'm just a newbie. ~*Starfire*~, some peopole arn't as nice as us, just try them again, you never know, they might of been on vacation.

I Agree. Tamatalk is right now the most active tamagotchi site. We have nearly 100,000 members and a little over 1,000,000 posts.

It was made about 3 years ago. Tamatalk has lots of great people and viewers!

TamaTalk is a very popular site :)

Topics aren't viewed as much if they don't have an interesting topic. Also, members may not PM you if they are stressed out, or in a bad mood. Just give them time, and don't waste their PM space by sending a PM saying, "Hello?? Where are you? You didn't answer my last PM!" they will likely ignore that one also.

i dont think so. if you take a look at when the most ppl were online then it wasnt like in 2005

seeing as though most of the members go to school or work at this time of year theres not going to be many people online.

but late at night there tends to be over 60 people online

When I am online there is usually only 5 users online, which is right now. I guess it is dying down a bit, I mean since I first saw this site in December 2006 there were sometimes 30 members on at a time (or maybe I'm remembering things wrong).

It's because, some people have quit, forgotten about Tamatalk, or just lost their password and username somewhere. So 47% of TamaTalk members are active, while 50% have quit, and 3 % who have not yet accsesed their accounts(They got the e-mail to register, and they haven't checked it yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly... I mean, there is a time when people could not be interested in tamagotchis, and then leave, and they could also just have moved on to different message boards.. I like this one. I think it's fun! :D

I noticed a lot more people moved to (non)-tamatalk. When I toured the Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks, all I saw was repeating posts. So I'd say its practically decreasing...

When I am online there is usually only 5 users online, which is right now. I guess it is dying down a bit, I mean since I first saw this site in December 2006 there were sometimes 30 members on at a time (or maybe I'm remembering things wrong).
Thats because, when you posted that, it was 5:23AM. Most people are on during the day around noon. Not at 5:23AM.

C~M

Thats because, when you posted that, it was 5:23AM. Most people are on during the day around noon. Not at 5:23AM.
C~M
I live on the other side of the world from you because I posted that at 8:30pm, not 5:23am. And anyway, I can't wake up at 5:23 am, too early.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont know, we should have more topics on v5, that will probably get the members back.

hopefully. i dont like it when people leave my forum.

~*Starfire*~, some peopole arn't as nice as us, just try them again, you never know, they might of been on vacation.
Well, alot of people don't reply to PMs becaue their parents don't allow them. You know, the internet can be dangerous... :(

Is TT losing its visitors? I don't know, I come on here quite often. I have noticed that alot of topics get less answers these days. I think the problem is that more people talk in (Non)TamaTalk and Seriously (Non)TamaTalk than anywhere else... :(

-DDDTrooper

This topic has been posted before, I know, and I agree. It is losing some of its veiwers to Webkinz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back