Golden Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaMamita

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a golden tama and I heard that the color can get icky looking. Does anyone have any tips to make it not like like that? My dad said not to touch it. Now I feel like I can't play with it.

TamaMamit :) a

well, for one, dont put nail polish on it!!! and dont get it wet, or get any sticky substances or chemicals on it. hmm, lets see... i wouldnt take it outside on super sunny days, or put it in a bright light, it might melt the gold on it. thats pretty much all i can think of...

Wow..Icky?? i was having concideration of getting a gold tama but if it is really hard to handle i guess i wont=\

im sorry i dont have any suggestions of your problem :)

Seriously, I would wear gloves and never touch it with bare hands.

I don't know how the new golden tamas are but my original gold looked just horrid after I played through one life. I'm glad I had 2.

I am not even going to open my golden V4.

I reccomend you just try and keep it as clean as possible and keep it away from chemicals and sticky substances.

Of course you can play with it you dont have chemical fingers! :p

Enjoy your tama and keep it clean :D

- Tamababy2995

Well your hands have oils on them so I would serousily wear gloves if you want to keep it lookin' sharp!

yeah, pretty much dont let it come in contact with, anything pretty much. dont put it in your pocket when its muggy out, the humidity might melt it... ive never had one, but ive heard alot about them, and i heard that they get really nasty when you get them sticky or heated... so, like i said b4, keep it away from direct light/sunlight. that is the worst.. also, again like i said, keep it away from chemicals, and water and definately nailpolish/remover, and that goes for all tamas, gold or purple, blue, etc. nail polish remover/nail polish + tamagotchis= :) ;) :angry: :( :( :p :p :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back