I can't find debug mode

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMGCH

Reaction score
I open my tamagortchi but there was no debug button in it. Could it be because I bought it from Toy 'R' Us?

I honestly dont think so.

Is your Tama a V3?

mine did not have a debug button

anyway do you really want to take all the fun out of a tamagotchi?

isnt the whole point of a tama is to look after a pet and see what character you get dont cheat its just silly.

also your tama can brake easily if you dont be careful.

Good luck and make the right choice

-Tamababy2995 :D

I honestly dont think so.Is your Tama a V3?

mine did not have a debug button

anyway do you really want to take all the fun out of a tamagotchi?

isnt the whole point of a tama is to look after a pet and see what character you get dont cheat its just silly.

also your tama can brake easily if you dont be careful.

Good luck and make the right choice

-Tamababy2995 :mellow:
So, you pretty much are trying to pressure them into NOT debugging? I think that's up to them.

I have two V4.5s, so I've considered debugging one and leaving the other alone. I have yet to do so, though, and am still unsure if I ever will. If the V3 does not have a debug spot, then I doubt newer ones would either... It may have been removed.

if you have a tamagotchi that is european (tamagotchi connexion), then you can't debug.

if you got yours in america (tamagotchi connection), then you can. the american ones say tamagotchi connection on the front, the english ones just say tamagothchi.

You can Debug ANY tama but it is hard to find the Debug button. ill tell you by P.M ing you but if yours is a v4 or v4.5 i suggest you not do it because it messes up your tama and it wont stop fastforwarding!! happened to my friends V4.

Anyways, to debug you must unscrew the back then unscrew the 4smaller screws, after that you see a chip that controls your tama. Beside the battery you will se DEBUG and a semmy circle under it. Tap it LIGHTLY with a pencil 8 times.

Thats were it is and thats how you do it! :D

yes hte v4 and havev4.5s have the debug button and all of the other ones do too! but this is my own opinion but... i would not debug them because it could ruin your tama and you will not let your tama work again ;)

all have debug buttons! They are every small semmy circles, my friend has done it with her V3 and V4 you can do it on V4.5 but i suggest not to do it on V4's and V4.5's because it will mess it up unless you un-debug it wich is complicated i sugest only debugging V1-V3's

I still can't find the words 'debug' anywhere. My tamagotchi is a v4. It says 'Tamagotchi Connection' on the shelf I bought it (and thats how we spell it) The one from Toy 'R' Us look different from the others. Instead of the words 'Tamagotchi Connection', it says 'Toy'R'Us. There are four tamagotchis on it :( :( (mametchi) :p :( and instead of a chain it is a row of beads that have the letters TMGC on each of them.

and instead of a chain it is a row of beads that have the letters TMGC on each of them.
It sounds like you're describing an EnTama. Are its menus in English or Japanese?

It's in english.
Oh, now I remember, the Asian-market V4 Connections have beads.

So, I'm guessing you live in Australia, New Zealand, The Philipines, or maybe Malaysia. (You don't have to answer this if you don't want to.)

how do i know if it worked i have 4 verison 4 tamagotchis :)

Last edited by a moderator:
so... how do you get it to fastforward????
after you debug when you press the c button on your tamagotchi it will fastforward to the next event such as pooping, geting a letter, brushing your teeth,etc.

I open my tamagortchi but there was no debug button in it. Could it be because I bought it from Toy 'R' Us?
Tamagotchis are all the same no matter where they are bought.

There is no debug button. All there is, is the word debug with a circle inside, which you are supposed to make a dot inside with a pencil.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back