do u type perfect or like me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissgotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]some ppl HATE when ppl like muh type all like weird and stuff! like ex: iz, omg, wtf/wth, mi {ect.} do u type like that at all? just wanna knowwwwwwww also look at mi siggy for how im typed in it![/SIZE]

It has got to be perfect. Otherwise I just edit my post. I mean, why else did they add the dictionary?

*edit: It didn't match my siggy*

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just gotten used to typing.. Literately..

If I misspell something, like a typo, usually I'll go back and fix it (unless I'm just too lazy to.. xP).

I don't have to have perfect typing. But I've gotten in the habit of it anyway.

Its not perfect because I type fast, but its close enough so people can understamnd what Im trying to say. If it is for a writing project or something Ill edit it, but if its like AIM or here or something else where no one really cares, I dont even bother with it ha;f the time.

If I usually have like a small spelling error sometimes I'll go back to fix it, because it just seemed like I didn't know how to spell a word, but if it's more like a typo like where I'll put hell;o instead of hello, then I'll just leave it because people can tell that it is just a button wrongfully pushed. But for the other example if I put recieve instead of receive it looks like I don't know how to spell the word so I go back to fix it.

Is this all making sense?

I try to be quite perfect, but I make a random typo sometimes. :) Everybody makes mistakes, but I try not to when I'm typing. Haha!

I'm not a perfect speller but I hate 'txt tlk'. I don't mine a few things here and there like lol but if all of it is tha crazy stuff I almost don't bother to read it. x.x

I don't have spellchecker on my browser, so I just guess the word, and if I think I misspelled something I put (sp?) beside it.

Also I re-read my post sometimes to see if it all makes sense, like when I'm giving advice or something. But I hate "txt-tlk" like most Tama Talkers. It's okay on IM (barely) but if your on a neat and tidy forum like this, I think you should speak in full sentances with correct puncuation, capitals, etc.

I'm not a perfect speller but I hate 'txt tlk'. I don't mine a few things here and there like lol but if all of it is tha crazy stuff I almost don't bother to read it. x.x
Yeah, same with me.

I absolutely hate txt tlk. Sometimes it gets so hard to read that I just don't bother.

And anyway, I am a pretty good speller, so using abbreviations just isn't me.

I hate when people do not type properly. I mean, seriously... Put some thought and effort into it. Using shortcuts and "slang" is just sloppy and annoying as heck to look at. And, you'll never learn to be quick and accurate if you don't start.

When I was about 14 I didn't type very well and what-not, but then my friend always had proper text when instant messaging, etc., so I decided I wanted to learn the "right way" to type so I could be efficient like them. Now I can type fast and properly with ease.

This is an informal discussion board, not a college application. Simply put, I prefer people type like they're people, not automated robots.

I type using proper grammar, however you do see me saying things like "moar" and "like" and so on. Because that's what the language is now. That's how I work.

I am not a typing snob. You use punctuation, you capitalize your words, you try for spelling, you're cool with me. I'm not going to hound you for typos or words you spell wrong. Even if you don't, I'm bound to be irked, but moreso by other things than by your typing.

Also, nobody seriously goes around typing in haXx0r. Don't use it as an example plz. (See? Omg, I used "plz" SOMEBODY SHOOT ME BECAUSE I'M A BAD PERSON!!!!!!!!!)

People who go around yelling at people for using some abbreviations are snobs! :)

I type properly, and as perfect as I can.

I hate ''typin lyk this bcuz im to lazy to type proply''.

Of course, some people type like that for their own reasons, but I don't understand why. o_O

I know it's easier, but so what? Take that couple extra seconds o people can understand you.

People who use tons of chatspeak really annoy me @_@ Makes them look about...10 years old, as well.

I sometimes use rly, or omg if I'm being sarcastic. Which is often.

I always say lol if I have nothing to say. xD

People who use tons of chatspeak really annoy me @_@ Makes them look about...10 years old, as well.I sometimes use rly, or omg if I'm being sarcastic. Which is often.

I always say lol if I have nothing to say. xD
I am taking that as an of offense. I am 10, and I hate chat speak. Watch what you say there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back