why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl2007

Reaction score
ok, i had leah, v4 female, and cody, v4.5 male. leah was a pyonkotchi and had little skill points. cody was a celebtchi and had average skill points. leah majored in style, and cody in style. they mated, and had twin girls, aly and aj(lol) aly turned out as horoyotchi with little skill points, majored in funny. btw, she was on the v4.5. aj turned into a pyonkotchi, with little skill points, and majored in style. then, matchmaker came, blah blah blah, and had a boy on v4.5 and girl on v4. my boy was alex, who grew into a celebtchi, like his grandpa and majored in funny with average skill points. miley, on v4, however, grew into, of course, pyonkotchi with little skill points and majored in style... wat to do? i love pyonkotchi, but i want something different!!! why do i always get the same character? i want a new character... any tips, suggestions, etc.? ive never had trouble with this, i always get a new adult, yet teens/toddlers have less characters and its normal to get them over... please help me!

xoxo

:) tamagirl2007 ;)

i had the sam e problem w/ my v3...i had a :) and kept on getting it.ur best bet is to either reset or play a lot of games and try not to get the most skill points in style try somthing else and maybe someone else might show up.......if it doesnt work just tell me!

ok, well, idk.... this is my 4th gen. on my tamas, never got that far v4.... umm, maybe ill try the skill point idea. that mite help. thank you lots!

tamagirl2007

ps

if you guys have ne

more ideas, please post

or pm me thnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back