Are Ipods getting ridiculous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're going crazy. Sure, an Ipod would be nice, but really, there's already a gillion different versions of it already, can't they slow down? Of course they can't, they don't want to run out of precious money. They'll keep bringing out new ideas untill they bring out a micro-chip that can hold millions of songs that you implant in your ear for days at a time. *deep breath* I guess I'm done, sorry for the big blow out XD

Apple Just Wants Your Prescious Money....

I Don't Have A Ipod(used to but gave it to my sister) Because I Don't Listen To Music Much

And Im Poor

I-pods Look Cool Though

Last edited by a moderator:
^ XD. Idk. I got the iPod mini. I think it is like the 2nd or 1st iPod model. They have basic colors like blue, green, black, pink and so on. They hold 1,000 songs which I think is reasonable. They are retired though. Latly they have been wacky, which is why everyone is buying. More people buying=more moolah for Apple.

Well, what else can you do with an MP3 player except make them look nicer and make it bigger?

I agree though that they are going a bit crazy.

Someone stole my 1g nano, and this 1g shuffle doesn't even hold a quarter of my songs. Which stinks.

I'm getting the red nano 3g...I'm looking forward to having all my songs and videos on there xD

The apple company is going a bit crazy with their iPod. It started as an iPod, and now there is an iPhone. You never know what apple will do next. All they do is take a regular old word, such as Tamagotchi, and then they put 'i' in front of it. And then you get iTamagotchi. I really hope they don't make an iTamagotchi though. Bandai is the only people who should get to make Tamagotchis!

Actually it isn't always an i. *killed*

How is it...crazy, anyway? It's sure easier than carrying a dvd player and a cd player and a mobile around with you all the time.

^ XD. Idk. I got the iPod mini. I think it is like the 2nd or 1st iPod model. They have basic colors like blue, green, black, pink and so on. They hold 1,000 songs which I think is reasonable. They are retired though. Latly they have been wacky, which is why everyone is buying. More people buying=more moolah for Apple.
I got an Ipod mini too. Even though they are a bit big I don't really mind since I can still listen to music. Although with the Ipods: Yes, they are getting a bit overboard with Ipods. I mean they're just putting more gigabytes in them. Nothing new really.

[SIZE=7pt]Thing's are changing and getting better all the time. :( The Apple company is always improving, and looking for ways to attract customers. Customers mean that they can wreel in some $$$. :( [/SIZE]

Well I don't its ridiculous at all. Some people who need 20000 songs to listen to need iPods, and making more keeps the customers satisfied.

They won't make anything else like you people are saying like iTamagotchis and stuff like that, if anything they'll only go to an iComputer.

An iPhone was reasonable. It holds music (like a normal iPod) video (like the newer iPods) and now it's a phone with a few more cool features. They're not scared of running out of money, they're just satisfying consumers. If they want more skins, they get more skins. If they want cases, they get cases, and if they want iComputers, they'll design them in time.

Overall I don't think they're demolishing society, just giving people what they want. Even if 10000000000 other people have the same iPod as you, you can customize your iPod and stuff like that, plus it's one of those 'fads' that if you have a cheap 'fake' it's not cool, sort of like clothes. (But I don't believe in that crap, buy whatever suits you)

Or if you're a person who just likes to hold alot of music in one hand held thing, that's cool too.

I don't see the problem.

Do you really want an old ipod? The black and white one? The one that's like an inch thick? Wouldn't you rather have a new generation ipod- sleeker, faster, with more space, oh, I dunno, better? If you (and other customers) would rather have a screen with color over a black and white one- and Apple can do it, why won't they?

They're improving the product to increase customer satisfaction. What's the problem with that?

A company needs to make money, in the same way that your family needs to have a source of income. They are not "reeling in money." They are as any buisness in which you buy things. Also, what's wrong with the "i"? It's a brand name, like, any brandnames you know.

I think that the ipod shuffle (while not holding many songs) has a great industrial design. Their ads are also wonderfully executed. They are a sucessful buisness. There is nothing wrong with sucess, now is there?

i would buy 1 wich mi mom just after 500 times of asking said i can get an ipod i have 2 mp3s already!

"Do you think apple is currently running out of Ideas?" yes & no...yes beause they r makeing new colors of the old stuff and no cause there just awsome like that :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back