Sign in to follow this  
*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Are Ipods getting ridiculous?

I don't see the problem.

Do you really want an old ipod? The black and white one? The one that's like an inch thick? Wouldn't you rather have a new generation ipod- sleeker, faster, with more space, oh, I dunno, better? If you (and other customers) would rather have a screen with color over a black and white one- and Apple can do it, why won't they?

They're improving the product to increase customer satisfaction. What's the problem with that?

A company needs to make money, in the same way that your family needs to have a source of income. They are not "reeling in money." They are as any buisness in which you buy things. Also, what's wrong with the "i"? It's a brand name, like, any brandnames you know.

I think that the ipod shuffle (while not holding many songs) has a great industrial design. Their ads are also wonderfully executed. They are a sucessful buisness. There is nothing wrong with sucess, now is there?

I am getting a new Nano to replace my 1st Gen. Shuffle...

I don't think they are doing anything wrong, its just a business trying to get more money, like any other.

♥abby

i would buy 1 wich mi mom just after 500 times of asking said i can get an ipod i have 2 mp3s already!

"Do you think apple is currently running out of Ideas?" yes & no...yes beause they r makeing new colors of the old stuff and no cause there just awsome like that :angry:

Edited by lilmissgotchi

The iPod Videos too much memory in to them. I mean, who needs more than 30 Gigs? So that pushes up the price for something hardly anyone will ever use.

I have the 30 Gig Video and have about 600 songs, around 30 videos and a couple of movies and I have more memory left than I can ever use. I can't see ever getting to half capacity on it.

Too bad the new Touch can't have more memory. That would make sense.

Soo.. I suppose my only beef is that the memory in these things don't seem to make a lot of sense. Touch needs more, Video could use less.

It would be nice if the Shuffle could have just a little more.

It's called buisness.

If people will buy it it doesn't matter how crazy you may think it is. Heck, if you are saying just because Apple has been spitting out a bunch of new iPods recently Badai is pretty crazy too!

Some people just have to have the bigger [well, smaller in this case] and better and they'll pay anything to get it.

It's not that they're getting ridiculous, it's just that they come up with newer models so fast that within a few months the one you bought to keep up with fads is yesterday's news. All they need to do is slow down, take a deep breath, and let the consumers enjoy what they have before coming out with more.

It's called buisness.

If people will buy it it doesn't matter how crazy you may think it is. Heck, if you are saying just because Apple has been spitting out a bunch of new iPods recently Badai is pretty crazy too!

Some people just have to have the bigger [well, smaller in this case] and better and they'll pay anything to get it.

Bandai is crazy,but apple has to give other mp3's a chance. ^_^

At least thats generation 2!

Now they're just in different colors with more songs ^_^

The new iPod Nanos are like a mini iPod video. :mimitchi:

I just bought a Generation 2 iPod Nano in June, and it is kinda disappointing that their is a new one already. ;)

But I LOVE my iPod, I would not be able to live without it.

I have about 600 songs on it. :kusatchi:

I think the iPod touch is almost like an iPhone.

Cinderpelt♥

I have the 1st genoration iPOD nano. You know that genoration, when they first introduced color screens and only had black and white nanos? I have the black one and it stll works today ^_^

C~M

It's not that they're getting ridiculous, it's just that they come up with newer models so fast that within a few months the one you bought to keep up with fads is yesterday's news. All they need to do is slow down, take a deep breath, and let the consumers enjoy what they have before coming out with more.

That's the point- to get people to buy them ALL or else they 'aren't connected' or something.

It's just like the Gameboy: Original Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Adv. GB Adv SP, ect. I got my GB SP years after they were new becaue my mom said of course we'd want the better new ones when they came out.

Give other MP3's a chance? Again, not how it works. Would you waste a three billion dollar industry just because you feel bad for the 'little guys'? I think not.

I've seen both the newest nano ad iPod touch- both people had to have it when they came out; typical. The Touch is just like the iPhone but with out the camera and calling. It's also worth mentioning that the guy who got an iPod touch's mom got an iPhone right away, too, which is what I've been saying the whole time. They seem to think they just gotta have the newest deal. It may be irrational, but that's how these buisnesses thrive.

I'd just like an iPod in general, I mean, they are REALLY nice. But yeah, they are getting a little stoopid :P

I think it is great that they are upgrading old iPods. I don't really think they're running out of ideas.

I don't think they're going crazy with their iPods. I happen to think Apple makes some very nice products. But the only reason they keep doing this is to earn some $ $ $. If you were in a big company like that, I'm sure you'd do the same thing.