2 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monizia

Reaction score
Okay, first question. I have two tamagotchis, both in love with eachother. (check the sig, its abit outdated tho, my tamagotchis are now both 5) How do i get tama babies? Is there something special i should do to get my girl tama to have babies?

Second question. I had a panda costume on one of my tamagotchis, and put another costume over it. Now my panda costume is gone. What do i do? -_-

they have to be six years so 1 more day

you can only use the panda costume once which is dumb since it costs 2,500p

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, first question. I have two tamagotchis, both in love with eachother. (check the sig, its abit outdated tho, my tamagotchis are now both 5) How do i get tama babies? Is there something special i should do to get my girl tama to have babies?
Second question. I had a panda costume on one of my tamagotchis, and put another costume over it. Now my panda costume is gone. What do i do? :(
I Love your monkey avitar it's sooooo CUTE

O my brothers tamagotchis didnt have there baby until his was 7 years

but then again we only have v1 :lol:

no mine were 4 years old and they had kids u just gotta connect them more and more. then one time when u least expect them to have babbies they will and fire works appear and there u go u have tama babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back