should there be a shop in forest patchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a gym with obtainable souvenirs so why does there need to be a shop? The shops in GuruGuru and Mame Towns only have souvenirs also so the Gym in Patchi Forest is basically the same... I don't see why it needs a shop...

There is a gym with obtainable souvenirs so why does there need to be a shop? The shops in GuruGuru and Mame Towns only have souvenirs also so the Gym in Patchi Forest is basically the same... I don't see why it needs a shop...
you can get no souveneers *spell check please* But you could get items.

etc.

lollypop,

slide,

clone

poop

Wait, poop?

oh well.

you could get items.

yeah that would be cool but you wouldn't beable to use it for you v4?v4.5 cuz it's not programed in the tama.

Forest patchi (why didnt they call it patchi forest?) is at the station in tamatown. :mellow: I think there should be more shops in Mame City becoz there is loads of buildings but hardly any accesable areas :huh:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :p

There should be more shops in Gurugu town, Forest patchi, Mame city and there should be more shops in Tamatown! The Matchmaker home should be accesable to visit and get the wedding dress souviner!!!!

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back