What is your favorite store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Topic, even though it's only in the states, and I'm... not...

Hollister

Abecrombie

Areopostle

-------------But I don't shop there I actully get those items from Plato's Closet;

A place to get braned named (expensive clothes) for cheap cheap cheap!

I also Like Claire's and Khols :D

HollisterAbecrombie

Areopostle

-------------But I don't shop there I actully get those items from Plato's Closet;

I also Like Claire's and Khols :)
Can't go wrong with a discount! :D :wacko:

I've never been to Hot Topic, but I'm sure if I did I would go shopping crazy :) , I sometimes go to Plato's Closet, latley i've found it too preppy, so I think I will give up on it soon, second hand stores are a great place to find clothes, also and in my town theres this little place called "Launch" (not a chain) they have second hand stuff, but i got a great pair a TRIPP pant (which were too big so i had to give them away :D ) I do like shopping (ppl say it's a Libra thing :eek: )

HollisterAbecrombie

Areopostle

I also Like Claire's and Khols :)
My friend LOVES that store. I went there with her and nothing was really 'me'. It was either too short, too long or too old [old as in it looks like something a 18 year old would wear]. xP

Uh... I like Jouneys. They have awesome shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amart All Sports. You can guess what that is.

I love going there, cause I hate going clothes shopping. Going shopping for cricket gear is much better!

MIne would be Claire's. I go crazy when I see a Claire's store. (including Icing. And maybe others. :) ) And Limited Too. Even though I can't afford anything there. It just taunts me. AND...that's pretty much all.

Ew, clothing stores. I'd rather not be there.

ART SUPPLY STORES FTW >w< Michaels and Aaron brothers for starters..

There's this really good store called University Art and I could have cried tears of joy the first time I was there. T___T

They have EVERYTHING I COULD EVER WANT. I want to work there just to be near all the art supplies. Heck, I want to LIVE there. If I did live there, for some reason, I would never evar come out. I would stay in there and horde all the copic markers.

I can't believe no one has said this yet... o.o

GAMESTOP

Is my favorite store. =]

Er, well I buy my clothes in random market stalls where the shop assistants are always scary people with dyed hair and too many earrings xD;

And I'd also have to say HMV. Music = love <3

Hmmm.. Hard to say, here's some few:

• Wal-Mart
  • Dollar Tree
  • Gamestop
  • Eb games
  • Kohl's
  • JC Pennies

Wel.. anything's that cheap. Games, toys, clothing, and electronics are my fav's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back