Z...O...M....G

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
THe webkinz trading card packs in my town are 3 dollars and the webkinz are like 13.50 and today I bought a trading pack and when I came home I opened the packet and looked through them. I got:

1. Buggy jelly Card

2.Always be prepared card

3. Ice Cream Tree card

4.Lion Card

5. The feature code card

BUT THE SIXTH ONE WAS A FREE PET!!! IT HAD A CODE AND I GOT A PANDA ONLINE! I SAVED LIKE 10 DOLLARS IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET AN ONLINE PET FROM A TRADING CARD PACKET? AND IT WORKS LIKE THE SECRET CODE ON A WEBKINZ PET!! My acount was extended another year and I got:

1. A china table thing

2. Ice Cream Tree

3. Balloon

4. I don't remember the fourth one BUT IT WAS SO COOL!

I knew about the free pet thing. Hoping I get one! :furawatchi:

YAY!! horay!!! lucky packet eh? well done! if i ever got a code on a trading card id give it away though, but in ur case good job!

wow, I never knew that could happen. If I got that I don't think I would use it. besides, I already have 35 webkinz and really wouldn't want to get doubles.

Wow congrats on the free pet! You are so lucky! But if I got one I would give it away, I don't like having the code but no stuffie, or the other way around. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back