Different kinds of foods...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmara805

Reaction score
Have you noticed different kinds of tamagotchis eat different kinds of foods? My Tarakotchi on my UK tama eats a drumstick for a meal and a donut for snack. I also have a Kuchipatchi on an American version and he eats bread and an ice cream cone. Also I noticed that they eat bread rolls as teens in the American tama and a hamburger in the UK tama. Have you noticed any other differences?

my mametchi eats a loaf of bread for "meal" and a piece of cake for snack^^

Ermm... i think mametchi eats the lunch box which looks like bread... ;) My Memetchi now eats ice cream and bread.. same as kutchipatchi..

Well, my Teenage Tamagotchis eat rice as a meal... I think that lunch box thingy is a piece of Sushi.

Also, (and I know I've probably posted this before) do you notice something strange about the shish kebab thingy? It seems to regenerate when Gozarutchi eats it (i.e. it takes one bite out of it, then on the second bite, it becomes whole again, then on the third, it dissappears). Weird! ;) :( :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My memechi eats a slice of bread and ice cream! (ps,chai i loooove your avatar! is it vincent?)

My mametchi eats a hamburger for a meal and a slice of cake for a snack. When it was a baby it drank from bottles, ate bread and candy when it was a toddler/teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back