Making A Forum!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama0wnerof8tamas

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm thinking of making a new forum.

Yet I have no name, or staff to help out....

I need a name that has Tama in it. It can have anything in it, but I must be original.

STAFF:

Co-Admin. A good strong person who is good at rejecting bad ideas and good-going with forums. (MUST HAVE EXPIRIECE!!!) Only 1.

---

---

---

---

I do not have any names for staff currently, and this is the form. Names for forum are available.

Staff Wanted to Be;

Username to Be There;

Any Name Suggustions?;

Why?;

If you just have a name suggestions....

Name for Forum (SUGGESTIONS):

Why?:

Is It Original?:

Tama0wnerof8tamas

I will be happy to be the Co-Admin. Look at iTamagotchi, I am the Admin there. I have alot of experience.

Names? It is up to you...

I do not know what should go in the blank.

And I need a Co-Admin. And I guess you may be very busy, so I'm choosing someone else.

Tama0wnerof8tamas

I am not advertising, I'm yet just seeing who would like to help and a name. The Suggestions form should be PMed to me. I'm doing as ~Mr.Canvas~ did.

Tama0wnerof8tamas

I have not yet given' a link, have I? Which I have not done has not been done ever. Thus, I have the right to have this topic.

Tama0wnerof8tamas

There have been heaps of topics like this. It is NOT advertising. The URL has not been posted, it is just asking for staff and a name.

I'm a bit too busy with my own forum right now. Sorry.

A name for your site? TamaSpeak? Kill For Tamas?

Thanks much for understanding. I have not yet decided on the names. Tama Speak is taken, but for the other....

Tama0nwerof8tamas

Okay then.

What's your favourite tamagotchi? You could put *the name of your fave* Speak, or TamaFields? Or what about Tamagotchi Farm? You could have a motto underneath the banner saying "And on that farm there was a Tamagotchi. E-I-E-I-O!!!" Or The Tamagotchi Lounge? That sounds professional, but is probably already taken. Try adding random words before or after tama. That's what I'm doing.

TamaBand? TamaGarage? House of Tamas? Tama Rama? I know, a rhyming title! They're easy to remember. TamaWhamma? What about TamaYak? Yak is Australian slang for talk.

Ohhhhhhh! I discovered some really cool names!!!! TamaTwilight or TamaSunset or TamaSunrise! I like TamaTwilight the most, and it is not yet taken!

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I dislike the use of double posts, those are some pretty unique and astounding names. I'll probably consider TamaTwilight, considering I can find well-enough colors for a skin.

Tama0wnerof8tamas

Yes, there have been heaps of topics like this. Just to let you know, they've been closed. This is advertising. She didn't post the link but she is trying to get people to join her site. See what I'm saying? This IS advertising. I know what I'm talking about.

Yes, there have been heaps of topics like this. Just to let you know, they've been closed. This is advertising. She didn't post the link but she is trying to get people to join her site. See what I'm saying? This IS advertising. I know what I'm talking about.
The only way this would be advertsing is if there was a link to it, and it is asking for a name. If asking for a name is advertising, I will eat my shoe!

Also, one topic went on for 3 or 4 pages before it got closed. There weren't posts like this arguing over if it was advertising.

If we keep arguing this topic will be closed, so I think it's best if we stay on topic.

For all of you that are anly going to post "This is advertising" there is no need because it has already been reported. We will let the decision be made by a guide.

Sorry if I sound like I am critiscising any of you. I am in a bad mood this morning.

Morning? You must be in a different time zone than I am. Here in NY it's 5:45pm.

ON TOPIC: It doesn't matter if there is a link or not, you can advertise without posting a link. Asking for members is advertising. Trying to get more people to join your site. Ok, tamaw/pants will probably come and close this topic soon anyways.

Advertising is not alowed
hey, paper*cut. ~Mr.Canvas~ started a topic like this one, that you happily replied to. So just chill out, okay? She is just asking advice.

Cinderpelt♥

Ahem, I'm not trying to be rude and join this fight or whaever it is, but I'm a boy. I dislike how everyone judges how someone posts and then says 'boy or girl'. Boys can be like girls sometimes.

Tama0nwerof8tamas

This IS NOT advertising. She is asking for advice. Other people have done the same, including me. So just chill out!!!! Gosh guys. There are other sites out there. Not just TT. And I bet there are better sites out there than TT, no offense to anyone. So you need to be open to new things. Give people opportunities to be staff that have the poteial.

Could everyone just relax? And not be so negative? Honestly, I've been getting quite a bit of that here lately. People were EXTREMELY negative about my concern about so many roleplaying topics when I was just asking what other people thought about it. And I had more negative stuff going on from this site. And I'm not picking any bones or anything.

So if you guys don't have something nice to say (or post, in this case), than don't do it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinderpelt♥

Yes, as if TT is the ONLY site out there! There's IFSZ, Tama Party, TamaPals, TamaLove, etc. Some forums have even more mmebers than us, which is OK. That person/admin probably had to go around and ask for some help along the way.

Tama0wnerof8tamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back