how fast do the batteries die or how long do they

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how long the battery lasts, but I can give everyone a few tips to help them last a little longer.

#1 Turn the sound off. Even when the tama doesn't beep for your attention, and you're not playing with it, there is a constant low beep which you can hear if you put your ear to the back of the case. Sound will drain the batteries faster.

#2 When your tama goes to sleep, and you turn off the lights, turn them back on (this will not affect your tama's development). When the lights are off, almost all the pixels on the screen are active, which takes battery power.

#3 If you don't want to turn the lights back on, push button B to go to the time & date screen. That way, less pixels are active, meaning less battery power is used.

If anyone knows other battery-saving tips, please post so we all can save our batteries (I've heard that the batteries cost $3-$5 for EACH ONE!).

:angry: :( :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The batteries here cost $5 for one or if you get a two pack $8

I wish they were as cheap as the LR44 - I could get a 8 pack for $1 LOL

In my v1, they lasted 2 weeks! In my v2.... way more than a month! They are the same batteries from when I started all of my tamas, and the batteries are still going now!

Last edited by a moderator:
i cahnged my v1 today. It lasted almost 9-11 months!!! of corse it did kept having the no battery sign on it which really mucked it up, but it ran out today.I had it since november around the 19th. :blink:

Wow! My batteries lasted 7 months and I haven't even turned the sound off more than 3 times.  ;)
I'm really sorry if this is spamming, but tama_dream, you wanted for me to reply back to you, but your PM box if full... :wub: Please empy some of it, I don't want to be rude and not reply back to you. I'm just letting you know..... :mellow:

And I'm REALLY sorry if this is spamming, or in the wrong place, but I didn't know where else to post this..... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it you loose all your generations when the batteries die? Money? Items?

I'd be gutted if I had to start afresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back