Tama town glitch very cool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seeker_101

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]THIS IS ULTRA COOL. THERE IS A GLITCH ON TAMA TOWN WHERE U GET 9900 POINTS FOR BASICLY NOTHING. WHAT U DO IS GO TO TAMA TOWN, ENTER THE FOOD COURT, START THE BURGER GAME WHEN THE GAME STARTS EXIT AND PLAY THE PIZZA GAME AND GET 4 OR MORE PIZZAS THEN GLITCH HAPPENS WHERE U GET 300 TAMA POINTS AGAIN AND AGAIN AS LONG AS U KEEP CLICKING![/SIZE] :) :D :D

HAPPY GLITCHING :lol:

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt...how do u make it work all the time?

i'm super good at tamas i'v been playing for so long and i know so much things about them too so just wanted to let you know that :( :) :angry:

I tried it but it didn't work, and i like playing 'Meet Tamagotchi Town' on the Europian tamagotchi website, its quicker to get 9900p than Tamatown.

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

I tried it but it didn't work, and i like playing 'Meet Tamagotchi Town' on the Europian tamagotchi website, its quicker to get 9900p than Tamatown.
hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :angry:
Wow. I wonder if my V4.5 will work of european Tamatown... I always play the ringtoss game for 20 minutes to get 9900p!

And this glitch, it has been discovered awhile ago. I have yet to try it. (Lazy me. :angry: ) I doubt it works, but we'll see.

It really worked! I can`t belive it!

If you like animals click here:https://www.zooreka.com/photo-393993.html

That sounds cool I shood try that out sometime :furawatchi: .

Last edited by a moderator:
The glitch let's the time move faster so here's a tip:

Always get the ingredients for the seafood because it has only two ingredients, just get the wrong ingredients until the menu says seafood. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS....

I have V.1,V.2,V.3,and V.4(my V.1 has a ded battery and i cant get it out)and i trad it it is very cool :mellow: but i cant get p.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back