Debug

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeker_101

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I have heard there is a debug mode where u remove the battery and under where the battery is it says debut and u depress it with a pencil or something sharp a few times. It is said that the tamagotchi is "DEBUGED" and u can pick ur character and it ages faster or something like that. could some plz confirm that with me?[/SIZE] -_-

[SIZE=21pt]I have heard there is a debug mode where u remove the battery and under where the battery is it says debut and u depress it with a pencil or something sharp a few times. It is said that the tamagotchi is "DEBUGED" and u can pick ur character and it ages faster or something like that. could some plz confirm that with me?[/SIZE] :D
I know I've never debugged a tama, :)

But it is true. :D

If my friend finds her v1,I can debug it. :angry: ;) :D ^_^

Ya, it's true but I wouldn't recommend it unless it is with an old tama that you don't care about losing. There is a website somewheres that shows you exactly how to do it but I dont remember the link. Maybe someone else could post it.

Pixelmood is good, that were i learned how to Debug my tamagotchi. I didnt get it to Debug but it does go in superspeed know, i did it on my V1. All i have to to is press C will nothing is selected and it will go in superspeed. Its really cool.

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back