Sign in to follow this  
Seeker_101

Debug

I have heard there is a debug mode where u remove the battery and under where the battery is it says debut and u depress it with a pencil or something sharp a few times. It is said that the tamagotchi is "DEBUGED" and u can pick ur character and it ages faster or something like that. could some plz confirm that with me? -_-

I have heard there is a debug mode where u remove the battery and under where the battery is it says debut and u depress it with a pencil or something sharp a few times. It is said that the tamagotchi is "DEBUGED" and u can pick ur character and it ages faster or something like that. could some plz confirm that with me? :D

I know I've never debugged a tama, :)

But it is true. :D

If my friend finds her v1,I can debug it. :angry: ;) :D ^_^

Ya, it's true but I wouldn't recommend it unless it is with an old tama that you don't care about losing. There is a website somewheres that shows you exactly how to do it but I dont remember the link. Maybe someone else could post it.

Pixelmood is good, that were i learned how to Debug my tamagotchi. I didnt get it to Debug but it does go in superspeed know, i did it on my V1. All i have to to is press C will nothing is selected and it will go in superspeed. Its really cool.

~