tamagotchi wet inside?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reno

Reaction score
:huh:

i think i got my tama a bit wet inside :( and its been doing strange things on the screen (random black dots showing up, freezing etc)

would it eventully dry up?

would it go back to normall?

ive changed my battery a week ago just to let you no..

plz i need answers -_- :p :) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Take it out as quickly as possible. Check the screen, and dry it off completely with a towel. If the tama is still on the screen, it worked! If it's not, DO NOT give up. Open it up and dry off everything. Replace the batteries and hit the reset button. If an egg appeared, it worked! If not then.... I'm afraid your tama's truly broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it out as quickly as possible. Check the screen, and dry it off completely with a towel. If the tama is still on the screen, it worked! If it's not, DO NOT give up. Open it up and dry off everything. Replace the batteries and hit the reset button. If an egg appeared, it worked! If not then.... I'm afraid your tama's truly broken.
I agree. this is probably the best thing you can do.

I don't know, I think the best thing to do would be to buy a new one. You could get hurt drying everything of ya know. They are electric. :(

Woah!

You wont get electracuted by your tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back