V5 To Have a Bigger Screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
After looking at the Tamagotchi Family Iro Iro pictures we noticed that most of the images of it showed multiple Tamagotchi characters on the screen, and games/jobs that have a larger aspect ratio then the current V4.5. After reading articles we were told that you have to raise a family on your Tamagotchi with a maximum of five characters (including yourself). We looked at the current Tamagotchi screen and noticed that five characters would not fit on it and it would not look appropriate! So we are guessing that the Tamagotchi Family Iro Iro/V5 may have a larger screen, lets hope this is true! (we wonder how this will effect the battery power) Tell us what you think! :)

hmmm, from all the pictures and stuff

it appears that this tamagotchi have bigger screen :blink:

I think it will effect the battery power because there will be 5 tamagotchi on the screen

somehow I'm sad because I love chibi tamagotchi's ^_^

although it's a good thing because of the new ideas Bandai are pouring for the Tamagotchi. ^^

You know how you have icons at the top and bottom of the screen and the actual screen is not as wide as the strips of icons? The Yeah! Family Iro Iro Tamagotchi Plus's screen will stretch as far as the strip of icons.

Yes there are, I saw them 2. You can google some photo's.

Go to google type: pictures tamagotchi family iro iro

And the first and second link go to another forum with links with pictures.

I'm not sure if it's allowed to post a link of another tamaforum :D

But you'll probably find it like this...

There might be newer pictures alreay because these links are from 26th of august but these are the only pictures I could find.

Good luck

When will the tama v5 come to the USA?

It will be launched in november, I thought, in Japan!

Will the tama's look the same in the USA as in Japan? Or does anyone have a picture of the new v5 from the USA?

Its not called verson 5 but it is coming out in the UK at Christmas.

It sure does appear to be a nice large screen, this will be a great improvement. There are pictures in Tama-Palace's blog archive, and it should be called the V5, but that isnt confirmed from Bandai as of now. It will be released in Japan on November 23rd. :huh:

this is sooo confusing!

i thought tamagotchis made for the U.S. were not the same as the japanese ones.

but then if the same v5 gets released in japan, it wont make sence, so..

nobody knows how the v5 from U.S. looks like yet?

if nobody knows, then it will make more sence to me.

here are my questions [it will be best to answer them correctly im making a article on v5's]:

but the new tamagotchi that is comming out after the Version 4.5

is a v5, or is it called something else?, what does it look like? do you know how it looks like?

when is it really comming out on december?

im so sorry, but i dont get things easily. i need lots of explanation on this.

Alright, let me clarify all of this before I go ahead and lock this thread.

The next Tamagotchi to be released is the Family Iro Iro Tamagotchi Plus, usually shortened to Famitama. It will be released in JAPAN on November 23, 2007. The Famitama is unique as it has a larger screen, the ability to raise 3-5 characters at one time, a key ring on the side to replace the antenna, new characters, 4 new games, and access to a DVD Game.

People believe that the Famitama will be made into the Tamagotchi Connection Version 5, mainly due to a page that appeared on Amazon.com that stated a release of a "V5 Familitchi" on December 1, 2007. THIS RUMOR IS FALSE. BANDAI HAS DENIED THIS RUMOR TWICE ALREADY.

Just like Wikipedia, AMAZON.COM IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. Some users DO get the idea of putting false information up there for fun, and sadly, in this case, they succeeded.

So please, STOP CALLING THE FAMITAMA THE V5. Until we hear otherwise from Bandai themself, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE V5, AND ANYTHING YOU HEAR ABOUT IT IS SIMPLY A RUMOR, OR A FAKE FROM EBAY.

~OM21

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back