what do the hearts on the clock screen mean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italianmafia220

Reaction score
what do the hearts on the clock screen mean , and also what is the average life span of an adult tama without any babies :eek:

No clue about the life span, I've always had babies....but the hearts on the clock are just a little thing that pass by as the seconds do.......lol :eek:

If ya use my tip that i sed it works up 2 99yrs but does not affect your status or anything it says on another site. But it sux coz ya dont know the real age in the end!

Marc!

i think that tama's wont die this time (or fly away wotevea) i think that you will ALWAYS be visited by mrs busybody and have tamababies, coz thats one of the new main features....

If you continue and keep refusing Mrs. Busybody, your character will age and eventually die.

Well, your tama can die at any stage with enough neglect. :( Erm, like one of ine just did.

oops.. :D

If u ask me its the tamagotchis heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :unsure: :unsure: ;) ;) ;) :( :( :(

the hearts dont mean anything. they just represent the seconds in a minute. every 5 seconds,a heart will appear fpr each second.the next 5 seconds, the hearts dissappear every second. the prosess reapets itself 12 times until anothsr minute is added. too much?

no it's not if you listen to the back of your tamagotchi you will hhear its heartbeating ;)

[SIZE=21pt]ol thats just it beeping whats annoying is when water gets in it then that beeping gets louder and u cant do anytinhg till it dries next day[/color][/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back