Ironic Happenings With Tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaft9000

Reaction score
About an hour ago while i was watching tv, they started playing music and at the same time..... my tama was singing. Has this ever happened to you or something like this.

Yes. At my birthday party a few months ago, when I was eating pizza, I fed my masktchi some pizza, and when it was time for cake my masktchi received cake from my friend's tama! :lol:

My Tamagotchi is a adult now and it cant play with her ball!But I dont know why? :eek:
your tama can grow out of its toys when it gets older. However, you can recieve capes and costumes when its a grown up! I know because i gave those to my friend once! :lol:

When I had a Mametchi, whenever I had birthday cake (my brithday and my friend's birthday a few days later), I fed cake to my Mamaetchi. It's not really ironic, but it's cute and better than smearing cake onto the screen. :eek:

All of the time!

Once, my dad was playing music over the computer, and my first Tamagotchi was singing! :)

We went to a dinner show that served pizza. My Maskutchis ate pizza. :D

More recently, the same night I got my V2s, we went to a Dunkin' Donuts in the same building with a Baskin Robins. What did they eat? Bread and ice cream! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back